PDA

View Full Version : stupid dawn question...

DEAD BEAT
16-Nov-2006, 08:20 PM
Not to long ago someone posted a thread about Rodger putting the gas nozzle in the helicopters foot step instead of the real gas tank!

anyone know why the hell they would do this?

the dude even posted a diagram or ad of the same model and year!:clown:

Griff
16-Nov-2006, 09:33 PM
Not to long ago someone posted a thread about Rodger putting the gas nozzle in the helicopters foot step instead of the real gas tank!

Do what? Post a thread about Rodger putting the gas nozzle in the helicopters foot step instead of the real gas tank?

I dunno. Boredom, perhaps?

http://www.homepageofthedead.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=3702

DEAD BEAT
16-Nov-2006, 10:08 PM
Do what? Post a thread about Rodger putting the gas nozzle in the helicopters foot step instead of the real gas tank?

I dunno. Boredom, perhaps?

http://www.homepageofthedead.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=3702

im talking about why the hell would they do that in the movie!
:dead:

GRMonLI
17-Nov-2006, 10:14 AM
im talking about why the hell would they do that in the movie!
:dead:

I would bet it was not planned or caught...that is why we get to laugh at it today!!!!! :lol:

Philly_SWAT
17-Nov-2006, 01:05 PM
I had a teacher who used to say "There's no such thing as a stupid question." I usually agree with her assertion, but in this case, well.......

Deadman_Deluxe
17-Nov-2006, 01:19 PM

My guess is that from the angle of the camera set up to film that shot, if roger (without a D) had actually inserted the nozzle into the real gas tank, then his hand, or even his whole arm, might have been out of shot ... leading to yet more stupid questions such as "Hey now, rewind that a minute rubberlips ... didn't roger have TWO arms just a minute ago?" or "Could it be possible that roger was actually putting lipstick on a midget instead of refuelling the whirlybird?".

On a side note ... did (new member) the alive man die? He hasn't posted for several hours and i am getting worried :lol:

The Alive Man
17-Nov-2006, 02:01 PM
My guess is that from the angle of the camera set up to film that shot, if roger (without a D) had actually inserted the nozzle into the real gas tank, then his hand, or even his whole arm, might have been out of shot ... leading to yet more stupid questions such as "Hey now, rewind that a minute rubberlips ... didn't roger have TWO arms just a minute ago?" or "Could it be possible that roger was actually putting lipstick on a midget instead of refuelling the whirlybird?".

On a side note ... did (new member) the alive man die? He hasn't posted for several hours and i am getting worried :lol:

I'm here, man, always alive.:lol:

Still, judging from your answer, you were joking... ??? The question is not so stupid, why he did that? Serious, pleeeease.

DEAD BEAT
17-Nov-2006, 02:26 PM
i said it was a stupid question i thought anybody had any logic to why that was done!

i have to admit after i saw the real gas tank the step looked cooler the tank opening wasnt hidden like the step was!:moon: :moon:

The Alive Man
17-Nov-2006, 08:33 PM
i said it was a stupid question i thought anybody had any logic to why that was done!

i have to admit after i saw the real gas tank the step looked cooler the tank opening wasnt hidden like the step was!:moon: :moon:

Maybe in the GAR universe, helicopters just work differently... and "steps" have a function similar to that of the REAL gas tank.
Nice try, uh? ;)

MaximusIncredulous
17-Nov-2006, 10:36 PM

Dude, this was like, answered already:

does anybody have a clue why they would do this?:confused:

Well sorta answered, kinda, like a little, teesy-weensy bitty kinda.

HLS
20-Nov-2006, 12:50 AM

the dude even posted a diagram or ad of the same model and year!:clown:

can you PM me and tell me the name of the guy in your avatar. I seen him on tv way back when but i can not remember the name

capncnut
20-Nov-2006, 02:37 AM
can you PM me and tell me the name of the guy in your avatar. I seen him on tv way back when but i can not remember the name

Marty Feldman.

The Alive Man
20-Nov-2006, 05:41 PM
In the GAR universe, helicopters work differently. Deal with the multi-convergence truth... :D

Philly_SWAT
21-Nov-2006, 06:22 AM
"Could it be possible that roger was actually putting lipstick on a midget instead of refuelling the whirlybird?".:lol:

:lol:

MikePizzoff
21-Nov-2006, 12:06 PM
They probably did it because the general public is used to fueling their cars, which the tank is on the side of. The opening to the tank on the helicopter may be in a weird spot, which would cause people to go :rockbrow: .

That's my theory.

The Alive Man
21-Nov-2006, 02:51 PM
They probably did it because the general public is used to fueling their cars, which the tank is on the side of. The opening to the tank on the helicopter may be in a weird spot, which would cause people to go :rockbrow: .

That's my theory.

Very good theory, man. ;)

DEAD BEAT
21-Nov-2006, 03:50 PM
maybe with all this confusion roger (without a d) should have just keistered the dam nozzle then!!

less confusion on where the nozzle is being stuck..yes?:clown: