PDA

View Full Version : Can this be real?!

Terran
17-Nov-2006, 06:41 AM
I just saw three PS3s sell on Ebay....

One went for $4,050 with 20 bids
One is at $2,750 with 24 bids and 13 minutes left

Are these real!....or are people just making it seem like its selling like that....

If its real and there are that many stupid people out there...Sony can put out any crap and itd sell like hotcakes....very bad for gamers....

capncnut
17-Nov-2006, 07:35 AM
One went for $4,050 with 20 bids...

Who in their right mind would pay four grand for a console that looks like George Foreman's Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine? There are people out there with more money than sense.

KingStoph
17-Nov-2006, 09:47 AM
Who in their right mind would pay four grand for a console that looks like George Foreman's Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine? There are people out there with more money than sense.

An Idiot? :D Theres so much i dont like about the console, mainly the way it looks and the fact it has the SAME CONTROLLER as the PS1 and PS2, and i Realy dont like that controler!

GRMonLI
17-Nov-2006, 10:07 AM
Tis sad but true.

I saw it on the 11 o'clock news here in New York. 2000 people were lined up in the rain for 400 units on sale at midnight. They said people were planning on selling them for as much as $4000.00 on eBay.

The first guy in line has been there since Monday.

IMO....very weird!

MikePizzoff
17-Nov-2006, 11:21 AM
This is nothing, guys. I remember XBOX 360's going for SIX thousand dollars when they first came out.

Danny
17-Nov-2006, 11:56 AM
takes all sorts i s'pose.

no matter how crap most of us seem to think it is theres still gonna be those die hard ps2 lovers who would lose a foot for a p$3.

....or a flying car....:sneaky:

Eyebiter
17-Nov-2006, 05:10 PM
Some people have way too much money.

Bubdotd
17-Nov-2006, 06:19 PM
I live in new england (US) and i heard sombody got shot and killed while buying a ps3...

some things people do to get somthing..:|

Danny
17-Nov-2006, 06:36 PM
and on that note who the hell has the time to camp outside best buy for 7 days?!?:rolleyes:

bassman
17-Nov-2006, 06:43 PM
and on that note who the hell has the time to camp outside best buy for 7 days?!?:rolleyes:

Well.....with these kinds of people, it was probably a vacation to them. I would imagine it's the first time they've left their homes in years.

capncnut
17-Nov-2006, 07:08 PM
theres still gonna be those die hard ps2 lovers who would lose a foot for a p$3...

or a flying car...:sneaky:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Terran
17-Nov-2006, 07:09 PM

In my area people started camping out 2 days an 12 hours before launch....a week is crazy....

Especially for such a ****ty system :D ...

or rather to say without Wii or 360 bias...Especially for release that has such ****ty games no reason to get it right away