PDA

View Full Version : i cant believe there aint a link for this on here, of all places

Danny
18-Nov-2006, 02:19 PM
odds are most of you have seen this kickass site, but since i ran a search and all it came up with was one of my posts in an old thread saying to look it up i thought id post the actual link now i found it again.

its called the ultimate zombie booklist, its how i found out about the great autumn series and theres tons of free zombie novels and those journal kinds and such ,i think but mightbe wrong that deadmans alpha dog site is linked to on there and i just thought id post it for those who aint ehard of it yet, enjoy.

http://zombies.cjb.net/

and dont say i never find youse nothin';)

The Alive Man
18-Nov-2006, 03:09 PM
GREAT find! I'm going to explore ...:cool:

Danny
18-Nov-2006, 03:58 PM
yeah but its one page of links so there aint too many times your gonna get pissed by pop ups.

coma
18-Nov-2006, 04:52 PM
sorry, any site that is on cjb sucks... they are one of the biggest abusers of pop up technology and other crap that makes the net so much fun

Try Firefox. It kills pop ups almost completely. IE blows.
And thanks for the link, btw.

Deadman_Deluxe
18-Nov-2006, 07:54 PM
Cheers Hellsing,

Yeah, they seem to have a link to my Alpha_Dog journal ... never seen that before :D

PS: Enter the Alpha_Dog competition on front page yet? Im sure you would really enjoy the CD! GLHH!

capncnut
18-Nov-2006, 09:58 PM
Thanks a lot Hellz, nice one!