PDA

View Full Version : Funny Ann(orexic) Coulter cartoon.

Purge
19-Nov-2006, 04:52 PM
http://www.current.tv/pods/supernews/PD03830 :elol: :moon: :clown:

Eyebiter
19-Nov-2006, 08:14 PM
Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies

As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law#_note-0)

Danny
19-Nov-2006, 09:00 PM
can you say 2dtv rip off?

Khardis
20-Nov-2006, 12:53 AM
Ann throws read meat to the hard right, but you cannot doubt how clever she is. If you ever read her stuff she has an incredibly sharp tounge.

coma
20-Nov-2006, 03:25 AM
Ann throws read meat to the hard right, but you cannot doubt how clever she is.
Sure, I can.

If you ever read her stuff she has an incredibly sharp tounge.
Sometimes we call people like that c***s.

Like who you want, but I think her only talent is to think of the awfulest, vile and hateful thing you could say and say it. Its not funny. Its not enlightening. Its just vitriol from a spolied biotch with an friggin adams apple.
the woman is devoid of empathy and conscience.

btw , that toon was pretty funny.

Khardis
20-Nov-2006, 03:35 AM
Sure, I can.

Sometimes we call people like that c***s.

Like who you want, but I think her only talent is to think of the awfulest, vile and hateful thing you could say and say it. Its not funny. Its not enlightening. Its just vitriol from a spolied biotch with an friggin adams apple.

Dont you have anything intelligent to say to rebuke her skills as an author other than base personal assaults based on emotional outrage?

coma
20-Nov-2006, 04:32 AM
Dont you have anything intelligent to say to rebuke her skills as an author other than base personal assaults based on emotional outrage?

:rolleyes:
I pretty much did.
Just because you don't appreciate the sarcasm doen't mean I am now going to go into a dissertation on a waste of Space like that dreadful beast. It is not worth the effort.
I would rather dicuss the merits of contagium Vs. Return of the Living dead 5. At least they understand they are working in the fantasy realm.

and she's base, so I personally assault "her".:moon:

Khardis
20-Nov-2006, 12:39 PM
So you have nothing intelligent to say, thats all you had to say. Gotcha.

dmbfanintn
20-Nov-2006, 02:15 PM

Which is exactly the reason "some" around her like her so much.

That description almost perfectly describes a couple of our members here.

Khardis
20-Nov-2006, 02:55 PM
Which is exactly the reason "some" around her like her so much.

That description almost perfectly describes a couple of our members here.

She is nothing more than the right wings version of Michael Moore. Nothing more, nothing less. You can at LEAST admit to that cant you?

dmbfanintn
20-Nov-2006, 03:05 PM
She is nothing more than the right wings version of Michael Moore. Nothing more, nothing less. You can at LEAST admit to that cant you?

It doesn't happen often, but I absolutely agree, I despise Micheal Moore for the same reasons that I despise Ann Coulter. Neither one of them do ANYTHING positive for the cause that claim to support

Danny
20-Nov-2006, 03:07 PM
now now. people are entitled to there own views they dont have to conform to one that suits others.

Philly_SWAT
21-Nov-2006, 06:12 AM

I dont think that most people have ever read anything that she has written. They have only seen her on TV. She is definately very far to the right, a fact she not only doesnt dispute but embraces, but even if any of her ideas hold merit, the way she chooses to come across in interviews and such make her appear to be totally unreasonable and a wacko.

MikePizzoff
21-Nov-2006, 12:00 PM
now now. people are entitled to there own views they dont have to conform to one that suits others.

....and cue the Hitler debate.

Khardis
21-Nov-2006, 12:37 PM
I dont think that most people have ever read anything that she has written. They have only seen her on TV. She is definately very far to the right, a fact she not only doesnt dispute but embraces, but even if any of her ideas hold merit, the way she chooses to come across in interviews and such make her appear to be totally unreasonable and a wacko.

Yeah, her writing isnt much differnt than her televised persona, but like I said, she fills a niche. Like Michael Moore she tosses redmeat to a certain segment of a side. Shes on the right, Moore is on the left. She hates communists and liberals, Moore hates Capitalists and conservatives etc. Noone on my side of the political spectrum really takes her seriously, but we do love to watch her tear into people sometimes. I almost view her more as a really quick qitted comic than anything.

Purge
21-Nov-2006, 02:10 PM
Ann is the political equivalent of a burger and fries-it'll hold you over for a while, but there are better, moire healthier choices in life.

Khardis
21-Nov-2006, 02:15 PM
Ann is the political equivalent of a burger and fries-it'll hold you over for a while, but there are better, moire healthier choices in life.

ABsolutely, as far as conservative minds go, shes junk food. Fun, but not a real good source of daily calories and protiene. I Prefer people like Thomas Sowell and Mike S. Adams or John McWhorter. Those folks are insanely intelligent. Ann is just fun to watch and read. A sure laugh.

dmbfanintn
21-Nov-2006, 02:23 PM
Did you guys see the "Homecoming" episode of Masters of Horror, where the war dead came back as zombies to vote out the admin that sent them there.

The "Ann Coulter" type character in that show was pretty spot on for her. I think they nailed the Ann Coulter type very well with her.

Wether you agree with the "politics" of the episode or not, they certainly did well with that character!

Purge
21-Nov-2006, 06:34 PM
ABsolutely, as far as conservative minds go, shes junk food. Fun, but not a real good source of daily calories and protiene. I Prefer people like Thomas Sowell and Mike S. Adams or John McWhorter. Those folks are insanely intelligent. Ann is just fun to watch and read. A sure laugh.

I myself am a Conservative and I too prefer intelligent debaters like Pat Buchanan and Andrew Sullivan over Coulter, Hannity and the FOX News-types who worship the toilet that Bush pisses in.

coma
21-Nov-2006, 09:44 PM
I myself am a Conservative and I too prefer intelligent debaters like Pat Buchanan and Andrew Sullivan over Coulter, Hannity and the FOX News-types who worship the toilet that Bush pisses in.
I am not a conservative and I like Buchanan, though he says some nutty stuff occasionally. Like calling Mark Foley a flamer over and over. He just makes a lot of sence to me. Andrew Sullivan too. But neither of them are syncophants ot propagandists. William F Buckley is pretty good too. None of them speak from talking points and that is extremely refreshing in this climate. And they also speak like they believe their audience is intelligent and they don't have to try an BS us because they believe their arguments are strong enough on their face.