PDA

View Full Version : NEW DRUG - No Prescription Necessary

DjfunkmasterG
20-Nov-2006, 11:57 AM
http://media.putfile.com/Tequila-54

capncnut
20-Nov-2006, 12:10 PM
I often score myself a bottle of Jose Cuervo Gold from my local Tequila dealer. It sure makes those skanky gals look purdy, you can't beat it! :D

coma
20-Nov-2006, 02:49 PM
I often score myself a bottle of Jose Cuervo Gold from my local Tequila dealer. It sure makes those skanky gals look purdy, you can't beat it! :D

Last time I drank Tequila I was having a simple conversation at a club with a laaaarge girl who was not very attractive. Next thing I know I wake up on a back staircase and shes sucking on my neck while her 3 friends are watching and giggling. I went home a looked in a mirror and saw several huge hickeys and had to see my girlfriend in a hour or so. whatta nightmarel:eek: That was 15 years ago. Love the stuff, but I ain't touching it again.
Plus my money was gone and I had to walk home hammered a couple miles. I wonder if she robbed me?

scotty Boy
20-Nov-2006, 06:06 PM
The first time i got pissed was on half a bottle of tequila. I was playing a game where you had a spinner and some balls and you had to get the balls in the holes with the spinner, if you got th least amount of holes you have to have a shot of tequilla and of corse once you have had a few shots its harder to spin! Mind you it was the best drunken experince of my life so far that i can remeber. my mate was pissed too and fell up the stairs with his trousers down so i decided to wash his hair in bleech for some reason before going to the pub down the road to get a bottle of wine but being kicked out for dipping my finger in all the seasonings on the counter (its an austrian resteraunt/pub) and when i got back (managed to get a bottle of wine) i dropped it on the floor and it smashed into many pieces. Woke up with a slight hangover and all was good. I kept the bottle too :) was a nice bottle

Anyway to stop me moaning ill end it there and say the video kind of dragged on a bit to be honest but kind of funny

capncnut
21-Nov-2006, 01:43 AM
Plus my money was gone and I had to walk home hammered a couple miles. I wonder if she robbed me?

Dude, she was probably a hooker. :lol:

_liam_
21-Nov-2006, 10:27 AM
lol the yellow peril! last time i had that stuff i woke up covered in blood with glass stuck in my knuckles, no recollection of anything futher than licking the salt off my hand...i stick to ale these days...:D

red absinthe is also notorious for driving people nuts...

DjfunkmasterG
21-Nov-2006, 10:44 AM
I never got twisted on Tequlia. Not really my drink of choice. However at the ripe old age of 22 I was partying with this band I did sound for. They had their first gig and we were celebrating afterwards. We all grabbed beer and booze and hung out on this bridge that had been closed down for quite a few years as it was unfit for service. Well needless to say one of the gals was supposed to bring a 3 Litre bottle of Seven and Seven. So When i saw the bottle I just grabbed it and began drinking... Well the Seven Up was never mixed in and I was already cocked on 18 Budweisers, so I started drinking, only to find out when I finished the bottle it was just Seagrams 7.

MAN I was so phucked! I mean I literally was looped for 4 days straight. Puking, couldn't eat, headache... Just a really mean hangover.

However before my hangover kicked in full bore, meaning I was still drunk, riding the alcohol rollercoaster, I was one of those idiots who ran into his ex. One of the band members girlfriends took me to buy smokes and I ran into her... The wench who broke my heart. Needless to say at least I can't remember all the details other than she went back to the party with us, we talked, we kissed we well.... ya know... then, I don't remember anything other than her calling me up and saying we can't be together during my 2nd day of the worst hangover of my life.

Now I don't know how you guys react to hangovers but I pretty much lay in bed face down, drooling giant puddles of saliva. Eyes half open, wondering why i did this to myself, then I remembered it was a party and I always do this to myself. When I try to sit upright, the gravity in my stomach suddenly reverses and I am off to pray to the porcelin god. After my church service I usually try to get dressed and look, presentable, when in reality I am just shy of looking like a heroin junkie who just took a killer dose.

So again... why do we as human beings, knowingly get pissed beyond all belief, go through the worst hangover ever, then the following friday or saturday are out doing it again? Can anyone answer me that? I am trying to understand the behavioral patterns of a drunkard. :lol: :moon:

LoSTBoY
21-Nov-2006, 10:49 AM
No Tequila for me, it turns me into a madman!

I had a shot on top of numerous pints of beer and at the end of the night I literally walked through my bedroom door after a few punches to soften it up. :|

Damn the devil spirit, I know I should stick to beer or lager but I was intruigued by the Golden bottle.

Exatreides
21-Nov-2006, 11:56 AM
Don't drink Dark liqour, it's just like bad with my genes, my father and grandfather are both mean ass hell drunks off Jack or Jim, and I am off the lesser cheaper segrums 7, so the Drink of choice is....

well

Vodka! and maybe Gin.

First time I had some (this is all um strictly off the record and of course madee this all up ;))

Was at a friends party, never drank before and was wondering why the 8.99 for a half gallon of Skol vodka wasn't working, so I had another shot..and another...and another.

Next thing I know, I take a step down his stairs, and wake up laying in my bed stairing at the cieling, role over and throw up this vomit smelling of streight vodka.

After that, I had the nickname Rookie bequeithed apon me.

bassman
21-Nov-2006, 12:26 PM
Vodka! and maybe Gin.

On certain occasions, Vodka has made me want to kill.:p

I'm more of a Jack or Wild Turkey guy most of the time. Capn and Jose are both good every now and again. But not a favorite.

capncnut
21-Nov-2006, 03:47 PM
Just cracked open a bottle of Mescal as I write this.

When I try to sit upright, the gravity in my stomach suddenly reverses and I am off to pray to the porcelin god.

I've knelt at that shrine many times! :lol:

Vodka! and maybe Gin.

Can't beat an ice cold glass of Gin, so refreshing.

Graebel
22-Nov-2006, 02:42 PM
The stats (10 years ago anyway)

Me: 122 lbs, 5'9" Minor league pitcher: 6'3", 215 lbs

+

Twelve shots of tequila

=

Me: VICTOR!!!!

.................I did hold his head over the toilet while he puked.:barf: These days I just drink rum and cokes.

DVW5150
22-Nov-2006, 09:38 PM
DJ Funkmaster G writes : " So again... why do we as human beings, knowingly get pissed beyond all belief, go through the worst hangover ever, then the following friday or saturday are out doing it again? Can anyone answer me that? I am trying to understand the behavioral patterns of a drunkard. "
I cannot drink (to excess) again . I really dont like the way it makes me feel anymore .I have concluded that when we are born , we are given certain amount allowed to consume ( whether its alcohol or peaches or whatever) the course of our life .I have had my share . I relate to the hangover DJ speaks of ... man they suck . So , New Years is the only night I am not a designated driver ...I have something to drink on that evening , celebration sorta ...As for the behavoir of a drunk , the thought process I had when I drank every night was ,"I ll drink something differnt , it'll afect me less .",which is bullsht ... look it up . You may think its a better high , alcohol is just in the beverages in veried degrees . It has been a social lube for as long as theres been candles . Do the research , I dont wanna provoke anybody . I dont go to aa or anything just intuition that speaks to me that I have had my fill of alcohol . 420 has been my escape since age 13 , my mom (jazz singer) , her father (jazz pianist) , were 420 people too ... Brownies are alot of fun ...:lol: