PDA

View Full Version : Max Payne 1 Dawn of the Dead...

Neil
20-Nov-2006, 10:00 PM
http://maxpayne.levels4you.com/cdc/dotd/

Danny
20-Nov-2006, 10:17 PM
looks cool but i saw a dawn/racoon city style mod for doom that was much more detailed and had a lot of work into it, though the max payne levels do allow for some good level design i must admit, now if i didnt own a friggin emachines piece of crap that can nly run directx7 level games:mad:

capncnut
20-Nov-2006, 11:44 PM
First the HL2 mod 'No More Room In Hell', now we get this. I have to say, this one looks the most faithful of the two, the housing project level looks great!

axlish
20-Nov-2006, 11:52 PM
It honestly looks about 1/4 as cool as the mods made to Road to Fiddler's Green, but I must say that I am intrigued by the Redneck and Project Building levels. It seems that the folks over at Undead Games have given up on their total Dawn conversion, citing the lack of gameplay time or something like that.

MinionZombie
21-Nov-2006, 11:18 AM
Is "NMRIH" mod for HL2 available yet? If so ... where?! :eek:

Grrr...I was hoping this Max Payne thing was done, but hehe, alas it is not. Shame they aren't using Max Payne 2 to make it...

Danny
21-Nov-2006, 02:04 PM
yeah but if the use an earlier game they dont have to work as har don each little thing and lower end pcs can play it.

MinionZombie
21-Nov-2006, 02:51 PM
Max Payne 2 isn't that demanding these days though and hasn't been for some time. I've got it maxed out completely and it runs smooth as silk and I'm mid-range at best. Just seems strange to use the old one when the "new" one has been out for a good few years now.