PDA

View Full Version : I do not want this thing coming home with me from a vacation. EEEK!

HLS
24-Nov-2006, 12:56 PM
This is kinda gross, kinda amazing too. You just got to see for yourself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWm15fqjUMI

chal
24-Nov-2006, 01:46 PM
"after two days with a dying maggot in her head" - didn't think i'd be hearing that when i woke up this morning!

MikePizzoff
24-Nov-2006, 04:06 PM
WOW. That is really freakin scary/gross.

capncnut
25-Nov-2006, 11:39 PM
Urgh! That is disgusting. Seriously though, who would keep the maggot in a jar on their mantlepiece as a souvenir?

DVW5150
28-Nov-2006, 07:25 PM
Say hello to my little friend ...Ugh , disgusting . So reality isnt that far from fiction eh?:lol:

HLS
28-Nov-2006, 10:21 PM
Urgh! That is disgusting. Seriously though, who would keep the maggot in a jar on their mantlepiece as a souvenir?

People like us that watch sick horror movies. Ha Ha!!:lol:

Say hello to my little friend ...Ugh , disgusting . So reality isnt that far from fiction eh?:lol:

I had a friend in college that had this happen to him. He was in a car accidnet and went threw the windshield. As he was unconsious a bug crawled into a wound in his head. It was not untill he was out of the hospital that he noticed it getting bigger. And when he went to the Dr's it was a bug. Yikes. Hell I would not wait 2 days I will cut the bastard out myself.

Heidi

Chakobsa
29-Nov-2006, 12:09 AM
People like us that watch sick horror movies. Ha Ha!!:lol:

I had a friend in college that had this happen to him. He was in a car accidnet and went threw the windshield. As he was unconsious a bug crawled into a wound in his head. It was not untill he was out of the hospital that he noticed it getting bigger. And when he went to the Dr's it was a bug. Yikes. Hell I would not wait 2 days I will cut the bastard out myself.

Heidi
I think you can find Bot flies in some parts of the mainland U.S, HLS. Watch out.:eek:

HLS
29-Nov-2006, 12:46 AM
I think you can find Bot flies in some parts of the mainland U.S, HLS. Watch out.:eek:

Yikes. i am moving to England!
When i was in college I took a class called "Insects and Human Society"
and I got to watch some real disgusting videos of worms eating people alive.:eek:

Chakobsa
29-Nov-2006, 01:11 AM
Yikes. i am moving to England!
When i was in college I took a class called "Insects and Human Society"
and I got to watch some real disgusting videos of worms eating people alive.:eek:
Years ago on of my teacher told us a gruesome tale of a nasty she picked up whist teaching in Africa. She came back to England complaining of strange joint pains, turns out some kind of mosquito laid an egg...
The grub only made it's presence known when it moved through/over a joint or when it became visible by traversing the eyeball......:eek:

DVW5150
29-Nov-2006, 03:57 PM
A friend in California back in the 80's was on a coastal road riding his Harley fat boy , and a palmetto bug (cock-a-roach) flew into his eye while he was going at a high rate of speed . He died from the crash .They had removed the bug about 4 inches from inside his eyesocket ....UGH ! :barf:

HLS
29-Nov-2006, 04:19 PM
Years ago on of my teacher told us a gruesome tale of a nasty she picked up whist teaching in Africa. She came back to England complaining of strange joint pains, turns out some kind of mosquito laid an egg...
The grub only made it's presence known when it moved through/over a joint or when it became visible by traversing the eyeball......:eek:

Holy Christ! *grabs barf bag*

A friend in California back in the 80's was on a coastal road riding his Harley fat boy , and a palmetto bug (cock-a-roach) flew into his eye while he was going at a high rate of speed . He died from the crash .They had removed the bug about 4 inches from inside his eyesocket ....UGH ! :barf:

That happened to me. I had a roach in my car and it came up from behind me and crawled on my neck. I nearly died!