PDA

View Full Version : Right-to-lifers and the living dead

chal
26-Nov-2006, 01:42 PM
The dead return to life. Until the initial facts are known - i.e. there actually are dead people walking around and killing, not just psychotics - would right-to-lifers attempt to defend zombies against those attempting to destroy them. If they are committed enough to kill abortion clinic staff, they're presumably willing to stand between a gun and a zombie in order to block the shot.

The bite that gets them from behind several seconds later may come as a bit of a shock...

Come to think of it, I wonder what the ACLU's stance would be on zombies being used in experiments...

Deadman_Deluxe
26-Nov-2006, 02:05 PM
The dead return to life. Until the initial facts are known - i.e. there actually are dead people walking around and killing, not just psychotics - would right-to-lifers attempt to defend zombies against those attempting to destroy them. If they are committed enough to kill abortion clinic staff, they're presumably willing to stand between a gun and a zombie in order to block the shot.

Is this question influenced by the movie THE DEAD NEXT DOOR by any chance?

IMO any "right-to-lifers" within this particular TEOTWAWKI scenario would already be dead before they even got half way organised ... any protests they would be attending would be put an entirely new spin on the right to life ;)

chal
26-Nov-2006, 02:10 PM
This question is influenced by the movie THE DEAD NEXT DOOR by any chance?

Nope - watched that once back in '97 and it bored the crap out of me. All I can remember about it is a decapitation scene towards the beginning with two arms waving around. Probably time for a second viewing...

Deadman_Deluxe
26-Nov-2006, 05:53 PM
Nope - watched that once back in '97 and it bored the crap out of me. All I can remember about it is a decapitation scene towards the beginning with two arms waving around. Probably time for a second viewing...

Hahah, yeah ... it is kinda low budget, but probably worth at least a second watch ;)

When you watch it again, keep an eye out for your "right-to-lifers" ... they would be the small bunch of tosspots chanting "DON'T KILL ZOMBIES, DON'T KILL ZOMBIES, DON'T KILL ZOMBIES" ... over and over and over :lol:

HLS
26-Nov-2006, 06:23 PM

The bite that gets them from behind several seconds later may come as a bit of a shock...

Come to think of it, I wonder what the ACLU's stance would be on zombies being used in experiments...

I do not think they willl for the zombies will be killing others left and right and the people alive will naturally defend themselves. I do not think they will see the situation the same as like a woman wanting an abortion and such. i think by the time the whole zombie thing makes the news and people start killing them the world will be in such kaos. It will be everyman for himself.

Philly_SWAT
26-Nov-2006, 09:32 PM
Those on the extreme right probably would try to defend the zombies in the beginning, probably with a caveat that until they are witnessed to have killed someone they are "innocent until proven guilty". They would want the zeds to "stand trial" for their crimes to be a deterrent to other zombies. I could see the press conference now.....

"What if it was your daughter about to be attacked by the zombies?"

"Well, in that case I would support her personal choice to bust a cap in his ass......or head as the case may be....."

Danny
27-Nov-2006, 02:22 AM

isnt that how the zombie film with billy connely in starts?, i think its called "fido".

Khardis
27-Nov-2006, 03:20 PM

Absurd.

A zombie walking around and killing people is not the same as an unborn baby.

chal
27-Nov-2006, 04:34 PM
Absurd.

I agree, but life is life...If RTLers believe in what they're doing they shouldn't apply an age limit.

Maitreya
28-Nov-2006, 01:59 AM
Absurd.

I don't know, unwanted children pretty much destroy the life of the person that has them if they're kept :lol:.

And don't even get me started on most "right to lifers" and their pro-death penalty views. Where's respect for life there?

Anyways, that aside, I don't believe that it would be the reich wing defending them, as much as I'd hate to admit it it would more than likely be liberals defending them, as at first they would merely appear to be crazed humans until the reports came out that they're the reanimated dead.

Tied2thetracks
28-Nov-2006, 10:10 AM

Right to lifers are Republican/Conservative, Zombies would fall under special interest groups with gays and child molesters. Liberal democrats would take up their cause and seek equal rights and and benefits for the living impaired.

coma
28-Nov-2006, 04:53 PM
eople have all sorts of Ideologies and Moral etc while it's convienient. When it becomes in their own interest to do otherwise they do.
Like Hatin drugs and Gays until they get a hankerin for a cranked out Hot oil massage and happy ending double deluxe, then the stuff MUST COME OUT! bloop!

Who likes Chld Molesters? Other than other chesters?
Democratc Politicion says
" I don't want to appear soft on Cho MOs, so I support there right to cruise Elementary school Bathrooms plus I hate America and loves me some Osama"
Yup, heard that yeasterday, swear to god.

jim102016
28-Nov-2006, 05:40 PM
Hopefully all the politicans will get eaten first. I say shoot the bastards! Zombies that is...

Tied2thetracks
28-Nov-2006, 06:13 PM
eople have all sorts of Ideologies and Moral etc while it's convienient. When it becomes in their own interest to do otherwise they do.
Like Hatin drugs and Gays until they get a hankerin for a cranked out Hot oil massage and happy ending double deluxe, then the stuff MUST COME OUT! bloop!

Who likes Chld Molesters? Other than other chesters?
Democratc Politicion says
" I don't want to appear soft on Cho MOs, so I support there right to cruise Elementary school Bathrooms plus I hate America and loves me some Osama"
Yup, heard that yeasterday, swear to god.

Groups like the ACLU fight to protect NAMBLA's right to exist. There wasa case in Green Bay last year where a child molester was suing because the court banned him from a public pool mainly used by children.

They can't help it they were born(or died) that way.

deadpunk
28-Nov-2006, 06:39 PM
Off hand, I'd say this is th most ludicrous conversation I've ever seen on this board... (no offense Chal, I know you started it with good intentions) All the lefty/righty bs belongs OUTSIDE the dead discussion forums.

Moronic. Truly. :mad:

MissJacksonCA
29-May-2007, 06:33 AM
I'm sure they'd be blocking the shot between anyone with a gun and anyone they care about and chanting "pray for peace" as they get their necks torn out by zombies. I never understood the right-to-lifers who would kill abortion doctors. Its funny that you never hear of a pro-choicer killing a right-to-lifer. Some people respect life but which side truly does?