PDA

View Full Version : Idiot Question

KingStoph
26-Nov-2006, 07:27 PM
Right, i have NO IDEA what this film is about, as ive been away for so long.

so could somebody fill me in? Whats it about?? Besides Zombies :D

HLS
26-Nov-2006, 07:34 PM
Right, i have NO IDEA what this film is about, as ive been away for so long.

so could somebody fill me in? Whats it about?? Besides Zombies :D

From what i understand it takes place at the same time night took place and it is suposed to fill up any loopholes and answer alot of questions.

capncnut
26-Nov-2006, 07:58 PM
Diary Of The Dead is a new zombie movie by George A. Romero that is unreleated to the Dead series in terms of timeline/storyline. It deals with a bunch of student film-makers who are attacked by a new zombie uprising while shooting their film and are forced to pack up and hit the road. Armed with their cameras, they film the carnage as it happens in what's been described as a kind of documentary-style zombie road movie. Answer the question? :D

KingStoph
26-Nov-2006, 08:21 PM
Diary Of The Dead is a new zombie movie by George A. Romero that is unreleated to the Dead series in terms of timeline/storyline. It deals with a bunch of student film-makers who are attacked by a new zombie uprising while shooting their film and are forced to pack up and hit the road. Armed with their cameras, they film the carnage as it happens in a what's been described as a kind of documentary-style zombie road movie. Answer the question? :D

Yes... Yes it does :D

Cheers for clearing that up for me :lol:

Neil
26-Nov-2006, 09:14 PM
Diary Of The Dead is a new zombie movie by George A. Romero that is unreleated to the Dead series in terms of timeline/storyline. It deals with a bunch of student film-makers who are attacked by a new zombie uprising while shooting their film and are forced to pack up and hit the road. Armed with their cameras, they film the carnage as it happens in what's been described as a kind of documentary-style zombie road movie. Answer the question? :D

Hey! That description even got me excited :)

coma
26-Nov-2006, 09:21 PM

Me too!
Thanks for that!

capncnut
26-Nov-2006, 09:25 PM
I'm only quoting what I've read on HPotD. :D

HLS
26-Nov-2006, 09:31 PM

LOL! Don't get too excited. lol

capncnut
26-Nov-2006, 09:42 PM
Say what now, missy? :rockbrow:

HLS
26-Nov-2006, 10:11 PM
Say what now, missy? :rockbrow:

No worries, Hun :)

Huescacho
03-Jan-2007, 05:55 PM
This movie excite me very much!. I want see this movie!. When will be finished, please?.

capncnut
04-Jan-2007, 03:33 AM
First quarter of 2007 apparently. Fingers crossed.

Huescacho
04-Jan-2007, 02:26 PM
Thank you for the note... Do you know if the movie will be in spanish too?...

Danny
04-Jan-2007, 02:55 PM
doubt it but there will probably be a fan-sub of it.