PDA

View Full Version : Uwe Boll beats up critics

chal
27-Nov-2006, 10:47 AM
Uwe Boll challenged a bunch of internet critics to a boxing match. The people he fights volunteered for it (amusingly, the people he challenged didn't seem interested) but there is a slight smack of bullying to the whole thing.

I get the feeling the whole thing was inspired (not a word i generally associate with Boll) by the ending of Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back.

http://wired.com/wired/archive/14.12/ragingboll.html

MikePizzoff
27-Nov-2006, 11:56 AM
This is old news. Was posted/discussed on here months back. I'm not flaming... just tellin ya.

chal
27-Nov-2006, 11:57 AM
Thanks - it was only on Wired News today but no date was given in it.

Danny
27-Nov-2006, 01:13 PM
"how many people wanna kick boll's ass?, i-do, i-do!":lol:

Eyebiter
27-Nov-2006, 01:16 PM
From what I've read Uwe Boll is a trained boxer.

EvilNed
27-Nov-2006, 02:39 PM
He's an amateur boxer.

I will say this:

UWE BOLL IS THE ****ING MAN!

_liam_
27-Nov-2006, 02:50 PM
lol i havent seen a film of his that was any good, seems like a pretty babyish way to counter criticism. i guess there is no other way to defend some of those movies!

the fact that he thinks beating up someone who doesnt like his movies will prove that his movies are good is slightly odd reasoning. still, its a top quality publicity stunt.

coma
27-Nov-2006, 05:10 PM
" I will prove my talent by beating on sedentary net nerds!!'
GRRRRRR!
If he wants to not get slammed for making pure crap, stop making garbage. It's pretty simple.

capncnut
27-Nov-2006, 06:04 PM
If he wants to not get slammed for making pure crap, stop making garbage. It's pretty simple.

Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to state the above quote to Boll(ock) but how do you lecture someone like him who has such a high opinion of their own 'garbage'?

coma
27-Nov-2006, 06:16 PM
Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to state the above quote to Boll(ock) but how do you lecture someone like him who has such a high opinion of their own 'garbage'?

Even the best artist, when they get self satisfied, turns to suck. What do you do when you start at suck?

I would really like to ask him how can he justify house of the dead as anything other than a tax write off.

DjfunkmasterG
27-Nov-2006, 07:02 PM
Didn't you know... House of the Dead is Uwe's Masterpiece. That film is the equal to Plan 9 from outer space, and Lumpy gets some in college. How dare we criticize this masters art form. So many crappy filmmakers come, but only a few leave a lasting impression like the Bollster. I would say he is bad as Ed Wood, but at least Ed Wood's work was enjoyable trash. Boll's work is just trash.

EvilNed
27-Nov-2006, 07:18 PM
I'm pretty sure Uwe has stated on several opinions that he considers most of his films to be crap.

CivilDefense
28-Nov-2006, 12:52 PM
Uwe is an ass. He was telling these guys that it wasnt going to be a serious fight, so that none of these guys really trained. Then went out and beat the crap out of them and broke one kids nose.

Lowtax from Somethingawful.com was one of the few that realized pretty quickly that the guy was full of crap and just took a fall, as he barely had done any training.

EvilNed
28-Nov-2006, 02:25 PM
I've read spectator reports from the fights and they all say that it was pretty obvious that Uwe was going pretty easy on the critics. And so far, the only one who really whined about it WAS Lowtax.

Sounds more like a sore loser to me.

coma
28-Nov-2006, 04:42 PM
"Uwe Boll beats up critics"
Uwe beat my meat as payback for the watsed 45 muniutes of my life watching House of the Dead. I'm surprised I made it that far.

I can't believe he actually went through with it. whatta douche. He can beat up all his critic, he still sucks. I'd rather fight Zach Snyder and the other jerkoff who made Dawn04.:D

raym
28-Nov-2006, 08:13 PM
Haha: Uwe Boll. ^_^

Although I only have words made of lightning towards his films, they still make a ton of money... That lucky mofo.

(Uew Boll jumps through window and punches Raym in the face. Then jumps back out the window.)

raym: "I love you Boll."

LoSTBoY
28-Nov-2006, 08:18 PM
Haha: Uwe Boll. ^_^

Although I only have words made of lightning towards his films, they still make a ton of money... That lucky mofo.

(Uew Boll jumps through window and punches Raym in the face. Then jumps back out the window.)

raym: "I love you Boll."

Hehehheh.

"I love Uew Boll.....he is an idiot!" :)

dmbfanintn
28-Nov-2006, 09:56 PM
Uwe Tool is a Boll!!:shifty: