PDA

View Full Version : dead in breakfast...

DEAD BEAT
27-Nov-2006, 06:35 PM
o.k so yesterday i bought dead in breakfast because i saw it for a cheap price and have been wanting to see it!

"big mistake" i should have rented it first!
i wanted to gough my eyes out,i wanted to eat my own intestine,i wanted to pluck my member!

this movie im sorry was a big bowl of shiiit anyone wanna refund my $13.00?:moon:

radiokill
27-Nov-2006, 06:42 PM
that movie was worth $30 for the line dancing alone.....it's a funny, funny movie. :)

I was all like huh? the first time I watched it.....give it two more goes and you'll be laughin' your head off

MinionZombie
27-Nov-2006, 07:36 PM
*sigh*

Dead Beat, join the club of disastisfied Dead & Breakfast DVD owners. I saw the trailer and it looked really good, so I dropped ten quid on it - big mistake. Wasn't worth three quid. I wouldn't have minded as much if I was still on the student loan bandwagon, but as I'd recently graduated (at the time I got D&B on DVD) I was pissed - I coulda used that tenner on a decent flick!

It had some of the most annoying protagonists I've ever watched in a flick, the black girl was intensely annoying, the flat-faced-ish guy who 'leads' the zombies (and talks like a human) was likewise annoying. The dude from Six Feet Under had a pretty pointless character, Carradine cropped up to merely lend some cred to the flick, allowing the filmmakers to attempt to cash in on Kill Bill.

And *aggravated sigh* - the bloody country and western singer who popped up every five minutes to sing to us (badly) about what we'd JUST seen!!! :eek:

*gol* ... there were some good points, but the over all taste left in my mouth was severe annoyance and disappointment - one of several zombie movies to use the good name (and justified success) of Shaun of the Dead.

radiokill
27-Nov-2006, 07:49 PM
...the flat-faced-ish guy who 'leads' the zombies (and talks like a human) was likewise annoying...

"They're not zombies!!!" :D

DEAD BEAT
27-Nov-2006, 10:02 PM
id just like to close this thread by saying for all you who have not become a victim of dead and breakfast,
you probably get more enjoyment by gettin kicked in the nards!

:eek:

radiokill
28-Nov-2006, 12:02 AM
don't listen to him, it's a fun flic! :)

Maitreya
28-Nov-2006, 02:09 AM
id just like to close this thread by saying for all you who have not become a victim of dead and breakfast,
you probably get more enjoyment by gettin kicked in the nards!

:eek:

Hey... Nothing's worse than Contagium... Except maybe Janet Reno. That's up for debate...

MinionZombie
28-Nov-2006, 11:01 AM
lol, D&B is definately better than Craptagium, but then again slipping in a mound of crap is more fun that watching Craptagium.

If people simply must see D&B, RENT it. Don't make the mistake Dead Beat or myself made and 'buy it blind' ... what a waste of a tenner. :(:mad:

radiokill
28-Nov-2006, 12:39 PM
I did rent it before I bought it. I can understand you not loving it, It's more of a groaner than a laugher, but I love that kind of stuff. I watch it pretty often...I think it's a hoot!

bassman
28-Nov-2006, 01:05 PM
I thought about buying "Dead & Breakfast".....but then I noticed that on the box it was being called "the next Shaun of the Dead" or something like that. Then I knew that any film with that on the box after only about a year of Shaun was full of crap.

That was about ten months ago and I still haven't seen it....

radiokill
28-Nov-2006, 01:11 PM
ahhh, you can't blame the filmakers for something some assh*le put on the box. I think that was just a poor way of letting people know it was a comedy.

DEAD BEAT
28-Nov-2006, 02:46 PM
I thought about buying "Dead & Breakfast".....but then I noticed that on the box it was being called "the next Shaun of the Dead" or something like that. Then I knew that any film with that on the box after only about a year of Shaun was full of crap.

That was about ten months ago and I still haven't seen it....

if you must see this crap,let a friend rent it and watch it on his or her dime,youll feel better about yourself trust me!
;)

so far i seem to be the biggest fool minion only spent ten bucks and i spent 13.00,but i do recall a time almost spending 20.00!
boy would i have hung myself then!

MinionZombie
28-Nov-2006, 03:59 PM
Ah but Dead Beat, you spent $13 ... I spent £10, which is almost $20 ... so I guess I'm the bigger fool - and that was a reduced price as well!!! :eek: *weeps*

DEAD BEAT
28-Nov-2006, 04:15 PM
Ah but Dead Beat, you spent $13 ... I spent £10, which is almost $20 ... so I guess I'm the bigger fool - and that was a reduced price as well!!! :eek: *weeps*

oh! i thought you meant ten dollars!
:D

dont get down on yourself were equal for both buying this crap! lol

Danny
29-Nov-2006, 01:00 AM
if you want a decent zombie film look at the ones with **** trailers, there the best like undead, plaga zombie:zona mutante, the living dead at manchester moruge, ect. and the allways poplular redneck zombies:lol:

its only a matter of time before uwe boll remakes that one.

N2NOther
30-Nov-2006, 05:57 AM
I liked it a lot.