View Full Version : could this be it?, can we stop dreaming?!?

Danny
29-Nov-2006, 09:04 AM
after having a bit of a go i thought id look around the net cus it seems these allways half a dozen zombie mmo's in progress though none ever come out, this one however shows some promise.

http://www.exanimusthegame.com/website/gallery.html

capncnut
29-Nov-2006, 09:21 AM
Wow! A free-roaming world where a bored zombie will rip a car door off as it passes one. Wow! Amazing concept art that indicates some mindblowing mappage. Wow! An online MMORPG that will allow you to join human or zombie guilds. Wow! It MIGHT come out for the 360. Before it has even begun, Exanimus looks like the stuff legends are made of! :D

Danny
29-Nov-2006, 10:34 AM
damn straight, especially since dead rising turned out to be kinda lame.

capncnut
29-Nov-2006, 10:47 AM
damn straight, especially since dead rising turned out to be kinda lame.

Yeah, I kinda agree. Dead Rising is not the game I was hoping it would be.

Tricky
29-Nov-2006, 04:57 PM
Its a shame the romero backed "city of the dead" never saw the light of day,i was looking forward to that one!:(

Craig
29-Nov-2006, 04:59 PM
That site has been up for ages, I hope the developers take it further than a bit of concept art every few months. Though it will be an MMO so I guess they wanna take their time.

Danny
30-Nov-2006, 05:18 AM
yeah you dont wanna rush somethin' like that.

capncnut
30-Nov-2006, 06:19 AM
yeah you dont wanna rush somethin' like that.

That reminds me of that game called Possession which, to my knowledge, has been in the works for a good few years now. Every now and then they release little snippets and it's progressing nicely. Yeah, don't rush the game and hopefully the finished product will be worthy of the extra effort.

Danny
30-Nov-2006, 04:22 PM
case in point to the time thing

A:sonic adventure 2

B:sonic heros

guess which one was rushed:rolleyes: