PDA

View Full Version : Stupidest question ever!

otisbenny
29-Nov-2006, 06:42 PM
I just wondered...if Zombies eat people, do they then have to take a crap later? I mean , what goes in must come out, right??

If so, then should GAR's next movie be Diarhhea Of The Dead? :lol:

Oh, and please move to "Discussion" forum...my bad.

HLS
29-Nov-2006, 06:53 PM
Hi Otis!

I think it is a good question.
I figure they will probably poop their pants:eek: *sorry for the crudeness*

chal
29-Nov-2006, 07:13 PM
Not only do they take a crap, but the crap represents the way in which they died. Mob victims, for example, have craps that have a block of cement at one end and is wrapped in chains. Those particular turds *don't* float.

Ah, the things that amuse you after a long day in work!

DVW5150
29-Nov-2006, 09:52 PM
LMAO ! It would have to be the most disgusting vile S*it ever made by a living specimen . Could you imagine being down-wind of a horde ? ARRGH ! They did touch on that in 'Land' by calling them 'stenches' . People fighting them would need nose pinchers at least ... Human bodies rotting are bad enough , but with a load on board of fecal steak ? ugghh ! Its like if you were in close quarters combat how would you keep from vomiting ? :barf: Great question ! :lol:

Philly_SWAT
29-Nov-2006, 10:26 PM
I think that this question falls into the same category as "how come we never see a bathroom onboard the Enterprise in Star Trek?"

HLS
29-Nov-2006, 10:31 PM
I think that this question falls into the same category as "how come we never see a bathroom onboard the Enterprise in Star Trek?"

Ya that is a good question. Maybe they have a tiny transporter in their under pants that beams it all into space:o

capncnut
30-Nov-2006, 07:43 AM
This question is even dumber. I wonder if zombie poop takes more than one flush to get rid of? :lol:

coma
30-Nov-2006, 06:16 PM
Maybe it backs up in their guts. They try to shove more flesh in their mouths and can't because it comes back up undigested.

deadpunk
30-Nov-2006, 06:23 PM
This question is even dumber. I wonder if zombie poop takes more than one flush to get rid of? :lol:

CAN A BROTHER GET
A COURTESY FLUSH
OVA HERE???

:moon: :lol:

MaximusIncredulous
02-Dec-2006, 12:44 AM
The eaten flesh would just pile up in their stomach until it ruptured. The contents would then spill into their abdomin, putrifying with the rest of their body. Not exactly a pleasant graveyard for those eaten.

hadrian0117
24-Dec-2006, 07:24 PM

In Star Trek V: the Undiscovered Country when Kirk, McCoy, and Spock are in the brig Kirk presses a button and a square seat folds out of the wall. Guess what it was supposed to be;) . It even a tiny sign saying "Do not operate while in spaceport". Back to zombies; if you think about it flesh would simple sit in their stomach and rot. It would either get pushed thru their intestines by more flesh, leak out, or get stuck and the buildup would either cause the zombie's stomach to explode or rotting flesh to spew from their mouths.

Philly_SWAT
24-Dec-2006, 09:13 PM
In Star Trek V: the Undiscovered Country when Kirk, McCoy, and Spock are in the brig Kirk presses a button and a square seat folds out of the wall. Guess what it was supposed to be;) . Actually, that was Star Trek VI, not V. But I do not remember any scene when they are in the bring. Why are they in the brig?

Mutineer
24-Dec-2006, 09:39 PM
The eaten flesh would just pile up in their stomach until it ruptured. The contents would then spill into their abdomin, putrifying with the rest of their body. Not exactly a pleasant graveyard for those eaten.

Well I'm hungry suddenly :rolleyes: :D

SymphonicX
04-Jan-2007, 02:07 PM
ooooooooooooooooooooooops I made an error

darth los
26-Jun-2007, 12:00 AM
In Star Trek V: the Undiscovered Country when Kirk, McCoy, and Spock are in the brig Kirk presses a button and a square seat folds out of the wall. Guess what it was supposed to be;) . It even a tiny sign saying "Do not operate while in spaceport". Back to zombies; if you think about it flesh would simple sit in their stomach and rot. It would either get pushed thru their intestines by more flesh, leak out, or get stuck and the buildup would either cause the zombie's stomach to explode or rotting flesh to spew from their mouths.

That's probably what would most likely happen but damn is that a funny question.