PDA

View Full Version : December Chat with Ken Foree

DeadCentral
30-Nov-2006, 09:59 AM
Ok all we've set a time & date for the next chat, one of TWO this month !

It will be december 9th at 12am EST ,9 am West coast USA time, I'm not quite sure of european time zones but I'm sure you'll all figure it out !!

It is also the day before my 40th birthday, so we'll make a party of it !!!

I hope to see you all & I know Ken is totally hyped for another great turn out !!

- DC

capncnut
30-Nov-2006, 10:19 AM
Damn, I'm new to this. How do you go about participating in this chat? Man, I would love to get the opportunity to speak with Ken. I'm guessing I've got to be a member of his website or something, what's the deal DC buddy? :)

The Alive Man
30-Nov-2006, 10:51 AM
Damn, I'm new to this. How do you go about participating in this chat? Man, I would love to get the opportunity to speak with Ken. I'm guessing I've got to be a member of his website or something, what's the deal DC buddy? :)

I've to talk with him about THE STRETCH. He would appreciate that... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

radiokill
30-Nov-2006, 12:29 PM
you put am on 9 and 12....are you talking noon or midnight?

HLS
30-Nov-2006, 06:05 PM

I have the site bookmarked. I may be able to forward it to you. Yes you have to register to participate in the chat. Someone usually posts the transcripts here of the chat.

DeadCentral
30-Nov-2006, 09:58 PM
Yep that someone is me , it's AM ...morning,as in 9 am for him, 12pm for me , 5 pm for the uk etc etc ...were trying to accomodate time zones worldwide as much as we can ...Ken has been traveling extensively in the past 2 months & has a few new european members to his site, the link is in my signature...
You do have to register at the site to participate but it's a hoot when we do it, he usually hangs for about 3 hours & talks about anything & everything ...

capncnut
01-Dec-2006, 04:09 AM
Thanks man, it looks like I'm gonna be registering then. Hell, I might as well register with the Sid Haig one at some point too.

Screw it, I think I'll register with all three! :D

DeadCentral
02-Dec-2006, 12:56 AM
That would be very cool Capn, new members on any of the three are a welcomed thing, and they're all very homey & friendly communities...

DeadCentral
03-Dec-2006, 01:27 PM
Just bumpin this up so those who haven't seen it DO see it & remember ... stop in Neil, I'd LOVE to have ya come by !!

DeadCentral
08-Dec-2006, 10:59 PM
Just a friendly reminder that this is on for tomorrow, sat the 9th

HLS
09-Dec-2006, 12:00 AM
I think you must mean 12pm est? then it will be 11am cst and 9am pacific. then it will be 6pm for you peeps in england:D

Bubdotd
09-Dec-2006, 12:43 AM
so lunch time tomarrow. thats cool.

How do i join in on this chat?

capncnut
09-Dec-2006, 09:26 AM
How do i join in on this chat?

Erm, scroll up I guess buddy. :D

DeadCentral
09-Dec-2006, 01:22 PM
Register at the forum, links in my sig

I'll post a transcript asap... 3 hours long it went very well and I hope the HPOTD members that dropped in enjoyed their time there.

capncnut
10-Dec-2006, 12:07 PM
I enjoyed the chat yesterday (even if my pc did conk-out an hour into it) and Ken comes across as a really nice guy. Are there going to be any more Ken chats DC?

BTW, thanks for throwing me in the deep end by making me the first one to ask him a question. :eek: :lol:

DeadCentral
10-Dec-2006, 09:13 PM
First off..the transcript (http://www.kenforee.com/Chatlog_12_9.php) and yes ken wants to do another btween Xmas & New Years, I'll send out an emailer for it...

capncnut
10-Dec-2006, 09:55 PM
Thanks for the transcript DC.