PDA

View Full Version : The Gravy Thoery

OddDNA
03-Dec-2006, 08:48 AM
Ive been thinking about this....what does the 60's 70's 80's and 00's all have in common?

They all were decades where gravy was selling at greater volume than 3 gallons per person per year...in the 90s it was a meger 2.7 gallons per person per year. I think Romaro was trying ot tell us a warning about our gravy consumption. I call this concept the "gravy premonition". In the 60s it was well known that 40% of all gravy profits whent to the red chinese, we all know how GAR feared them...he was warning us that if we kept it up we could be slaves to them (IE zombies) working for gravy.

Fast forward to the 70's '78 was the 1st year were more gravy was sold in malls than supermarkets, I think GAR planned this to warn us that a central shopping center where we got all this gravy was a danger. Just as a side not what township had more gravey consumed per capita in the USA.....LETS JUST SAY IT RHYMES WITH MONROEVILLE.

Next came the 80's everyone knows that gravey was banned by the Reagan right wing, there opened a huge black market of gravey and gravey related products....where did most of that gravy get shipped through....Floridia...an oddly enought the GEA (Gravy Enforcement Agency) stopped 30 Metric tons of gravy from entering the heartland of the US in a Limestone mine in Floridia.

In the 90's it was the 1st decade where Americans didnt lead the world in consuming gravy, this is when GAR relaxed and felt he had finally beat it into out thick skulls that Gravy was the Decline of the Western Civ. So he rested on his laurals....only to be slapped in the face come 2003....

2003 was the sharpest increase in gravy consumtion in the US since WWII( I think this one also had to do with the war...D. Rumsfeld ordered $140 Billion in gravy be stored in secret warehouses throughout Greater Toledo, OH.) GAR again took up his only weapon...that of filmmaking to topple the Gravy giants who everyone knows where funneling profits to rebuild the twin towers so they could be knocked down again by Osama (which means gravy merchant in Arabic).

I think every can clearly see here that GAR was warning us about gravy, and will make another movie if we all up our gravy consumption....either this or "the stretch"....I am sure one of them is true....

Danny
03-Dec-2006, 08:54 AM
my god ive seen the light this makes all that mutideminsional stuff seem silly in comparison!

scotty Boy
03-Dec-2006, 10:37 AM
By far the most realistic approach to GAR's dead series. Although maybe a tad farfetched im going to stick by this until anyone else says otherwise

capncnut
03-Dec-2006, 01:19 PM
Can't beat a drop on your sundee roast mate! :D

HLS
03-Dec-2006, 01:32 PM
WOW everything falls right into place now. *shudders*:p

Adolf Kitler
03-Dec-2006, 01:47 PM
I don't buy into your theory, hippie. It's obviously a conspiracy by the far left. Anyone with any insight on the matter can clearly see that the drywall industries fortunes are the best way to gauge the dead films popularity.

Amateur. :rolleyes:

Danny
03-Dec-2006, 01:48 PM
btu only if its drywall from the future.

and a parralell dimension.

Philly_SWAT
03-Dec-2006, 03:49 PM
I am suspicious of your....."gravy statistics". From what source do you derive those percentages?

I don't buy into your theory, hippie.
He called you a hippie! LOL It reminds me of a line from "Heartbreak Ridge". Clint Eastwood calls Mario Peeples a hippie, and Mario leans in and says "there hasnt been no hippies around here for centuries, man".

Danny
03-Dec-2006, 04:06 PM
I am suspicious of your....."gravy statistics". From what source do you derive those percentages?

why our very own mr. delavera of course, he's here to shout out the truth about the gravy injustice!

OddDNA
03-Dec-2006, 04:34 PM
www.gravytruth.com

Danny
03-Dec-2006, 04:40 PM
no way man, the mans taken it down!:lol:

axlish
03-Dec-2006, 11:31 PM
I'll never look at gravy the same way again. BTW, if you can't pull up the gravy site, it means you've already been blacklisted. You've been warned.

HLS
03-Dec-2006, 11:41 PM
I'll never look at gravy the same way again. BTW, if you can't pull up the gravy site, it means you've already been blacklisted. You've been warned.

i am blacklisted every where I go. Crap!

deadpunk
04-Dec-2006, 02:56 AM
Odd...you are supposed to eat the gravy...not smoke the sh*t...

Maitreya
04-Dec-2006, 08:08 AM
And to think, I was infinitely close to buying into the Stretch theory!!!

Thank you OddDNA... From the bottom of my heart. Thank you.

Danny
04-Dec-2006, 08:12 AM
yesss.....join usss......

Adolf Kitler
04-Dec-2006, 10:32 AM
You're all SHEEP!!!

Hopeless...(shakes head in disgust)

capncnut
04-Dec-2006, 09:29 PM
Odd...you are supposed to eat the gravy...not smoke the sh*t...

I believe snorting it would be the most sensible option in this case. :lol:

Eyebiter
04-Dec-2006, 11:33 PM
Braaaaaiiiiiiiiinnnnnns!

Maitreya
04-Dec-2006, 11:37 PM
That's a common misconception about ROTLD, I'm pretty sure the makers of it were in on GARs commentary, and when you think they're saying braaiiinnnnss it's actually them saying "Don't you ****ing dare even think about eating gravy". It may not sound like it, but it's true.

OddDNA
05-Dec-2006, 03:00 PM
And to think, I was infinitely close to buying into the Stretch theory!!!

Thank you OddDNA... From the bottom of my heart. Thank you.

But you were not infinitely close, I think you meant infinitesimally close.
I know I have a lot of nerve all the spelling a grammar errors on each one of my posts. For those of you who dont know im a teacher so I cant help it :(

No offese though, I know you didnt take any.

Maitreya
06-Dec-2006, 07:45 AM
It's perfectly fine. Your correcting my grammar is miniscule compared to how you've saved me.

Danny
06-Dec-2006, 10:26 AM
maitreya's gonna go preach the gravy truth outside wallstreet now:lol:

*fbi search programs pick up multiple words and send some guys over to my house*

bugger!

DEAD BEAT
06-Dec-2006, 06:37 PM
no! you mean gravy is what a zombie's shiiit looks like!:clown:

tju1973
07-Dec-2006, 12:50 AM
Ive been thinking about this....what does the 60's 70's 80's and 00's all have in common?

They all were decades where gravy was selling at greater volume than 3 gallons per person per year...in the 90s it was a meger 2.7 gallons per person per year. I think Romaro was trying ot tell us a warning about our gravy consumption. I call this concept the "gravy premonition". In the 60s it was well known that 40% of all gravy profits whent to the red chinese, we all know how GAR feared them...he was warning us that if we kept it up we could be slaves to them (IE zombies) working for gravy.

Fast forward to the 70's '78 was the 1st year were more gravy was sold in malls than supermarkets, I think GAR planned this to warn us that a central shopping center where we got all this gravy was a danger. Just as a side not what township had more gravey consumed per capita in the USA.....LETS JUST SAY IT RHYMES WITH MONROEVILLE.

Next came the 80's everyone knows that gravey was banned by the Reagan right wing, there opened a huge black market of gravey and gravey related products....where did most of that gravy get shipped through....Floridia...an oddly enought the GEA (Gravy Enforcement Agency) stopped 30 Metric tons of gravy from entering the heartland of the US in a Limestone mine in Floridia.

In the 90's it was the 1st decade where Americans didnt lead the world in consuming gravy, this is when GAR relaxed and felt he had finally beat it into out thick skulls that Gravy was the Decline of the Western Civ. So he rested on his laurals....only to be slapped in the face come 2003....

2003 was the sharpest increase in gravy consumtion in the US since WWII( I think this one also had to do with the war...D. Rumsfeld ordered $140 Billion in gravy be stored in secret warehouses throughout Greater Toledo, OH.) GAR again took up his only weapon...that of filmmaking to topple the Gravy giants who everyone knows where funneling profits to rebuild the twin towers so they could be knocked down again by Osama (which means gravy merchant in Arabic).

I think every can clearly see here that GAR was warning us about gravy, and will make another movie if we all up our gravy consumption....either this or "the stretch"....I am sure one of them is true....

I take mine cold...in a glass.... with a hair in it. That and a finger sandwich, hold the mole...:confused: