PDA

View Full Version : I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this...

Chaos
03-Dec-2006, 04:03 PM
But i'm new to this board and really like it. I was wondering if somebody could make me a custom signature like you guys have. I really think they're cool.

HLS
03-Dec-2006, 04:09 PM
But i'm new to this board and really like it. I was wondering if somebody could make me a custom signature like you guys have. I really think they're cool.

I wish i could help you out with that. I been here for years and I still can not figure out how to do a sig properly:D

Chaos
03-Dec-2006, 04:11 PM
I wish i could help you out with that. I been here for years and I still can not figure out how to do a sig properly:D

hehehe, I can't figure it out either! I just now figured out how to get the Ben avatar to show up! :lol:

Eyebiter
03-Dec-2006, 04:17 PM
login to hpotd
click on User Cp (left hand side)
Under Control Panel (http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/usercp.php) Settings & Options click Edit Signature

Then you can add a picture or quote.

HLS
03-Dec-2006, 04:18 PM
hehehe, I can't figure it out either! I just now figured out how to get the Ben avatar to show up! :lol:

I once uploaded pics to filelodge.com and they generate a link you can put in your sig here for a photo to show but the draw back to that is they inserted adverts at times.

_liam_
03-Dec-2006, 04:26 PM
photobucket.com maybe? i host my avatar on there (i think)

EvilNed
03-Dec-2006, 04:31 PM
Paint is for the true masters of art.

scotty Boy
03-Dec-2006, 04:44 PM
I once uploaded pics to filelodge.com and they generate a link you can put in your sig here for a photo to show but the draw back to that is they inserted adverts at times.

photobucket.com as liam said thats where all mine are and ive never had any problems at all

Danny
03-Dec-2006, 04:45 PM
i never get these kinda requests, just put a picture from photobucket or some text in there, it takes like the best part of 2 mins.:rolleyes:

capncnut
03-Dec-2006, 05:05 PM
I've had trouble with placing pics in my sig ever since I joined this site. Now I can't even get a profile pic on the go! :mad:

Chaos
03-Dec-2006, 05:34 PM
Wooo!

deadpunk
04-Dec-2006, 02:09 AM
lol...I just saw your request in the shoutbox and was gonna offer help... Oh well. Glad to see you got it worked out.

And welcome aboard.