PDA

View Full Version : OK... I've had enough! We need to introduce a radical dog $**t tax!!

Neil
04-Dec-2006, 10:10 PM
Once a month, any dog $**t found within quarter of a mile of a dog owners home should be collected and then placed on their front door mat. Nearby non-dog owners should then be able to put on the shoes of the dog owner and walk the afore-mentioned feces all around the owners house.

Where more than one dog owner is within the quarter mile of the accumulated dog $**t, it will be distributed equally - It's only fair!

This will WITHOUT a doubt help mean dog owners actually clear the f***ing $**t I end up walking in, and spreading to the carpet and foot pedals of my car, or walking around my house! Better still it means my young child won't come home with $**t all over him!

Do you get the impression I'm sick and tired of walking through dog $**t?

capncnut
04-Dec-2006, 10:41 PM
Do you guys get the sneaking suspicion that Neil trod in some dog s**t today? :lol:

LoSTBoY
04-Dec-2006, 10:45 PM
I hear ya man!

I have to run an obstacle course of dog **** when I leave my house. The thing is it's all from the same f*cking dog who is too f*cking dumb to sh!t on the grass and bury it like any normal dog.

I'm pretty sure there is a number you can call to slap a £500 fine on them.

Need to write it down the next time I see it...

coma
05-Dec-2006, 12:36 AM
Its illegal in NYC and there isnt as much as there used to be. People use plastic shopping bags to pick it up Except for Pitbull and Rottwiler owners who seem to leave turdbombs around mining the landscape in disproportionate numbers.

I also hate nasty ass dirty diaper chucked on the ground. YUCK.

HLS
05-Dec-2006, 12:39 AM
Once a month, any dog $**t found within quarter of a mile of a dog owners home should be collected and then placed on their front door mat. Nearby non-dog owners should then be able to put on the shoes of the dog owner and walk the afore-mentioned feces all around the owners house.

Where more than one dog owner is within the quarter mile of the accumulated dog $**t, it will be distributed equally - It's only fair!

This will WITHOUT a doubt help mean dog owners actually clear the f***ing $**t I end up walking in, and spreading to the carpet and foot pedals of my car, or walking around my house! Better still it means my young child won't come home with $**t all over him!

Do you get the impression I'm sick and tired of walking through dog $**t?

What is gross is to step in St. benard **** while wearing sandals. Their poop is a mile high:dead:

I was walking with my g/f and i stepped in the same pile twice. UGGGHHH!

I feel dog owners should be respectful and donot let dogs poop on other peoples property. I know that in downtown kansas city where i work you have to pick up your dog poop.

deadpunk
05-Dec-2006, 05:31 AM
Actually, here in Western PA, it is considered a health hazard and dog owners are heavily fined if they are caught not cleaning up after their sh*t factories.

Danny
05-Dec-2006, 06:39 AM
thank **** i live on the edge of the country, ill take the smell of cow poo over standing ni a steaming dog egg anyday.

Neil
05-Dec-2006, 08:00 AM
Actually, here in Western PA, it is considered a health hazard and dog owners are heavily fined if they are caught not cleaning up after their sh*t factories.

Same as here... Supposedly...

Terran
05-Dec-2006, 08:16 AM
Im not entirely sure whats worse.... stepping on a decent sized dog turd barefoot..... or stepping on a giant slug barefoot.... Ive done both and both are horribly unpleasent.... though Im leaning towards the slug being more gross....

Like it squishes inbetween your toes jamming up and around and inbetween the toes.... And its just so slimey and the slime isnt entirely water soluable...

http://www.consult-eco.ndirect.co.uk/lrc/graphics/arion%20slug%20sjmcw%201.jpg

Danny
05-Dec-2006, 09:48 AM
speaking from experience i gotta say the slug.:barf:

DjfunkmasterG
05-Dec-2006, 11:03 AM
I can't believe there is an actual discussion about the feeling of dog sh!t and slug slime on one's bare feet being discussed to great lengths. You guys need to seek help. :D

MinionZombie
05-Dec-2006, 12:22 PM
So I take it you trod in some today then eh?

I can't remember the last time I trod in some, was so long ago, I do remember stepping in a cow pat with white trainers ... seeped to my sock ... but then again we were yomping around a cow field, so ...

Anyway, I guess I see a moderate amount of dog crap on the streets, but manage to avoid it as I usually gawp at the ground when I walk anyway. If only more dog walkers would take some doggie bags with them to scoop that poop and dump it in the nearest bin - it's not like we're asking them to pick it up with their bare hands and shove it in their jeans pocket!

So your kid came back covered in dog poopy? How the heck did that happen?! :eek:

Neil
05-Dec-2006, 12:34 PM
So I take it you trod in some today then eh?

I can't remember the last time I trod in some, was so long ago, I do remember stepping in a cow pat with white trainers ... seeped to my sock ... but then again we were yomping around a cow field, so ...

Anyway, I guess I see a moderate amount of dog crap on the streets, but manage to avoid it as I usually gawp at the ground when I walk anyway. If only more dog walkers would take some doggie bags with them to scoop that poop and dump it in the nearest bin - it's not like we're asking them to pick it up with their bare hands and shove it in their jeans pocket!

So your kid came back covered in dog poopy? How the heck did that happen?! :eek:

Yes, last night walked around down a path (in the dark)... Obviously stood in some and then proceeded to drive hope putting $**t all over my carpets and pedals in my car, and then went indoors and put a nice few deposits there as well...

Behind my house is a path into some woods. I often take nugget V1 out for walks there. What's a pain in the rear though is dog owners just let their animals $**t on the path where it's all too easy to walk in. Quite a few times myself or nugget V1 have come home with $**t on us...

capncnut
05-Dec-2006, 04:10 PM
Did any of you guys see Pink Flamingoes? :lol:

MinionZombie
05-Dec-2006, 05:52 PM
Nope, but I saw that scene on one of those Channel 4 count down things ... *shudders* ... Neil, do you own a big pink dress by any chance? :eek:

j/k :D

Danny
05-Dec-2006, 06:19 PM
Did any of you guys see Pink Flamingoes? :lol:

"how much is that doggie in the window....":elol:

weve had to watch it and a clockwork orange like 7 times over the last year and a bit becuase my film prof feels the need to bring it up all the time, and william shatner and "the hoff" ,but thats beside the point:p

speaking of school i got an open day for the uni i want to go to on saturday, hope its good.:)

kortick
06-Dec-2006, 04:44 AM
dont mock babs johnson

its not easy being the filthiest person alive

as for dog droppings
i dont pay much ateention to it

i have an abundacne of homeless people
who squat and do thier business on the street

a pile of human feces makes you not mind seeing
a pile of dog crap

coma
06-Dec-2006, 03:08 PM
dont mock babs johnson

its not easy being the filthiest person alive

as for dog droppings
i dont pay much ateention to it

i have an abundacne of homeless people
who squat and do thier business on the street

a pile of human feces makes you not mind seeing
a pile of dog crap
Heh Heh:D
John Waters is the man. I like Desperate Living alot.

Yeah. human crap is wosre. You see it alot in the wooded parts of central park. Ugh

Debbieangel
06-Dec-2006, 07:40 PM
I am a dog owner and how about this....I hate it when other dog owners do NOT keep their dog's s*** in their own yard!!
I have a fenced in yard my dogs do not go out of my yard they stay in my yard so therefore the dog s*** stays in my yard for me to poop scoop all the time. I hate it when I go out to enjoy the fresh air and I go to walk in my OWN yard and step in it!!
I never catch the culprit but, when I do someone is going to get a lovely early Christmas present on their front doorstep!
So, Neil I hear ya!!!