PDA

View Full Version : Steven Segal performing near me...

Neil
06-Dec-2006, 11:20 AM
This town isn't far from me... http://www.wycombeswan.co.uk/pr-productions_details.asp?pid=614

Earlier this year, SEAGAL led the way as the first individual to personally sponsor the disarming and disposal of a nuclear missile. SEAGAL dedicated the entire $100,000 necessary to remove and destroy a “High Risk” Russian nuclear weapon with the Nuclear Weapons Abolition Alliance. A long-time resident of Japan, SEAGAL said, “I have been blessed to know many individuals who survived the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. It is their example of spirit and strength that drives my determination to make this world a safer place.”

Wonder who is going to see this!?

Marie
06-Dec-2006, 11:34 AM
SEAGAL said, “I have been blessed to know many individuals who survived the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. It is their example of spirit and strength that drives my determination to make this world a safer place.”[/I]

My first thought was, why don't people like that use their resources to stop the spread of nuclear arms by stopping their spread to places like Iraq and North Korea? Because they can't.

M_

Tricky
06-Dec-2006, 04:56 PM
Wonder if he'll knock his g/f about a bit before he gets up on stage :shifty:
or were those rumours never proved?

bassman
06-Dec-2006, 05:32 PM
At least he's not performing his emotionless "acting"....

Mutineer
06-Dec-2006, 05:48 PM
Good for him; makes movies, jams in a band, disarming some nukes ...

Awesome.

capncnut
06-Dec-2006, 10:53 PM
Couldn't give a rat's ass about the guy, his martial arts SUCKED!

HLS
06-Dec-2006, 11:03 PM
I can not imagine him in a band? I wonder if he is any good?

Couldn't give a rat's ass about the guy, his martial arts SUCKED!

i do not remember him doing real martial arts. He was a "bash your face in with my fist" kind of guy.

Mutineer
06-Dec-2006, 11:18 PM
On the contrary

He holds a 7th degree Black Belt in Aikido. His martial arts are the real deal.

Wiki / Aikido

OddDNA
07-Dec-2006, 12:47 AM
But who remembers Jeff Speakman...He whipped some ass in his movie and then disappeared.

Danny
07-Dec-2006, 06:36 PM
nice one on dis-arming a nuke...but then its stephen seagal so who cares?:lol: