PDA

View Full Version : So I'm curious...

Maitreya
08-Dec-2006, 07:18 AM
I myself haven't bought a next gen console yet, but I'm curious: Has anybody here actually bought a PS3? While I highly doubt it, I'm quite curious to see what you'd have to say.

Because even around the campus I haven't met a single person that owns one.

capncnut
08-Dec-2006, 07:47 AM
The reason why you haven't met an owner yet is because they are all dead. Yes, it is a conspiracy (move over Eamon). The P$3 was designed by S8N with the intention of ericadicating the entire human population of Earth. The moment you open the disc tray, a little blue lazer shoots out and can reduce a fair sized human being into a pair of smouldering boots within a third of a second. Beware. :evil:

Danny
08-Dec-2006, 08:37 AM
*a group of 'shady blokes' appear around cap'n and his pc*

Maitreya
08-Dec-2006, 08:40 AM
The reason why you haven't met an owner yet is because they are all dead. Yes, it is a conspiracy (move over Eamon). The P$3 was designed by S8N with the intention of ericadicating the entire human population of Earth. The moment you open the disc tray, a little blue lazer shoots out and can reduce a fair sized human being into a pair of smouldering boots with a third of a second. Beware. :evil:

I knew Sony was up to something... I KNEW I... *gets chloroformed and dragged off by a highly trained task force*

slickwilly13
08-Dec-2006, 04:32 PM
I have one, but haven't taken out of the box, yet. If you want a good next gen console, then get the 360. If you don't already have one.