PDA

View Full Version : The Ipswich Ripper?

MinionZombie
11-Dec-2006, 05:41 PM
Looks like things are starting to take off with this case, last night it was three girls missing, then a fourth earlier who they're searching for and now a fifth that they're "concerned" about?! :eek:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/11122006/140/fifth-prostitute-missing-suffolk.html

capncnut
11-Dec-2006, 06:47 PM
This is pretty bad news in the UK although the 'ripper' tag-line confuses me 'cos apparently none of the bodies show any signs of violence. I wonder how these women are being murdered? I guess we'll find out soon enough when the police catch this sick bastard.

Dtothe3
12-Dec-2006, 07:37 PM
Five bodies now, one death was strangulation.

Looks like Ipswich will be having a fun christmas.

coma
12-Dec-2006, 09:00 PM
It's mice that you live in a country where something like this is actually a big deal.

There was this hooker that used to stroll around my block. I talked to her a couple times (no, not business, she was always standing around)She ended up with her head chopped off.
Ugh.:(

capncnut
12-Dec-2006, 09:17 PM
There was this hooker that used to stroll around my block. I talked to her a couple times (no, not business, she was always standing around)She ended up with her head chopped off.

Man, I bet she gave the best head ever. :D

Dtothe3
12-Dec-2006, 09:50 PM
It's mice that you live in a country where something like this is actually a big deal.

Ugh.:(

Not nice, because it still happens. But we're kinda proud of how few we have of this sort.

I just kinda feel sorry for the girls involved, their lives must have been ****ed up anyway to end up selling their mind, body and soul on the street, and now they're getting hunted too :(

coma
12-Dec-2006, 10:07 PM
Not nice, because it still happens. But we're kinda proud of how few we have of this sort.

I just kinda feel sorry for the girls involved, their lives must have been ****ed up anyway to end up selling their mind, body and soul on the street, and now they're getting hunted too :(
She was a total crack zombie, but you could tell she used to be smokin. She literally looked like a zombie. Its creepy to know somebody who got kiled by a serial killer (he kiled about 5 in the immediate vicinity before he gpt caught). My friends older sister got caught by one too. Found her in 6 plastic bags.Its still unsoved. I know personally of way too many victims. Thers more, but its just too ghastly.

Dtothe3
12-Dec-2006, 10:24 PM
She was a total crack zombie, but you could tell she used to be smokin. She literally looked like a zombie. Its creepy to know somebody who got kiled by a serial killer (he kiled about 5 in the immediate vicinity before he gpt caught). My friends older sister got caught by one too. Found her in 6 plastic bags.Its still unsoved. I know personally of way too many victims. Thers more, but its just too ghastly.

Christ on both parts :|

I'm not sure what's more disturbing, the fact that they do this kind of ****, the fact that there are so many, or the fact that so many are smart enough to leave no traces whatsoever.

MikePizzoff
12-Dec-2006, 10:49 PM
There's a serial killer near me right now... Atlantic City... he only kills hookers. I don't think they have any leads yet? Not sure, though, because I haven't read up on the case in about a week.

_liam_
12-Dec-2006, 11:09 PM
sketchy story coma :(

this ipswich thing is pretty spooky, some nutty folk about, i doubt they'll catch him though.

HLS
12-Dec-2006, 11:10 PM
Thats something. I hope they catch that guy. Scary world we live in.

Chaos
13-Dec-2006, 12:25 AM
Man, I bet she gave the best head ever. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Too bad she couldn't keep her HEAD above water!

coma
13-Dec-2006, 02:41 AM

He cut her head off with a breadknife.
He also killed a 12 year old girl.
Oh MAN, Thats Hi LAR I OUS:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I appreciate the (awful) puns, but it's a little wierd to me.:confused:

Tied2thetracks
13-Dec-2006, 05:41 AM

Its a shame she couldn't keep a HEAD of the game.

I wonder if while growing up she knew this was teh direction she would BE Headed in.

It is tragic and tastless but I couldn't help it.

MinionZombie
13-Dec-2006, 11:16 AM
They're even talking about linking this guy to murders that took place years ago, so if it is the same guy then he's killed 10 people thus far.

Indeed, one of the girls was strangled (the latest one, or the most recent I saw on the news anyway).

And all the while there's adverts for the movie (remake *sigh*) Black Christmas on TV...weirdness...

I've got a friend who lives in Ipswich, I should go on MSN and see if he knows anymore or see what he says about the atmosphere over there.

Coma - damn man, this all takes place in the Bronx? :eek: I guess not all of New York was 'cleaned up' eh? Blimey...

coma
13-Dec-2006, 04:05 PM
Coma - damn man, this all takes place in the Bronx? :eek: I guess not all of New York was 'cleaned up' eh? Blimey...
The one who killed the hookers and the little girl was in Brooklyn around 1998.
The other one was on Long Island in the early 80s.
I've lived in a bunch of places
Though in a park very close to where I am currnetly living a guy strangled a jogger lasy year/ Luckily he got busted kinda fast. He was a raving, babbling loon.

LoSTBoY
15-Dec-2006, 06:39 PM
There is a special on BBC1 just now.

It showed that the only 2 items left to show one of the pros was alive as a crack pipe and some plastic thing, probably a diaphram.

Who exactly is missing these women, I bet the regulars are hurting more than the (poor-excuse-for-a) family.

Neil
16-Dec-2006, 06:40 PM
There is a special on BBC1 just now.

It showed that the only 2 items left to show one of the pros was alive as a crack pipe and some plastic thing, probably a diaphram.

Who exactly is missing these women, I bet the regulars are hurting more than the (poor-excuse-for-a) family.

*ouch!*

_liam_
18-Dec-2006, 08:59 AM
just announced - 37 year old man arrested in suffolk on suspicion of murdering all 5 women. looks like they bagged him :cool:

Neil
18-Dec-2006, 10:25 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/suffolk/6189409.stm

MinionZombie
18-Dec-2006, 11:05 AM
Mind you ... if he isn't the killer, the media have just dragged the name and picture of an innocent man through the mud on a suspicion rather than full-on evidence.

Like they were saying yesterday, they had several suspects.

If it is the guy, then good. But I still find the media coverage including a name and picture and life details before he's actually charged a bit dodgy, I thought people were innocent until proven guilty in this country?

Mike70
18-Dec-2006, 03:03 PM
not a very flattering pic of said suspect

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/suffolk/6189409.stm

damn - should be taken into custody- well you know what i mean

capncnut
18-Dec-2006, 09:05 PM
Just saw the news, this guy sure does have a strange role in all this.

capncnut
18-Dec-2006, 09:08 PM
Check out this pic.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/12/18/uarrest118.xml

:confused:

_liam_
19-Dec-2006, 02:21 AM
he seems like a textbook wanted-to-be-caught-but-didnt type.

i think the media are blaming him straight away because of all the public semi-hysteria, and the time of year - "we caught the hooker-slayer, now for god's sake have a merry christmas" kinda thing

_liam_
19-Dec-2006, 02:25 AM
"the myspace ripper"...i can almost see the book in the train station WH Smith's...

"On the web site, he is also pictured wearing a Union flag tie, standing in front of a wall covered with glow-in-the-dark stars, and with eyes painted on his closed eyelids."

"The television, he says, is "a box in the corner of the room which I don’t watch very often" and his hero is listed as the cartoon dog and martial arts expert Hong Kong Phooey."

"He describes his occupation as 'Team Leader’ and adds, "love kids, but not for me"."

haha...what a MONSTER! sorry but that's so un-sinister sounding i'm suprised they even bothered printing it...

Terran
19-Dec-2006, 02:34 AM
When will killers learn....?

The idea is to not be caught....

bassman
19-Dec-2006, 11:51 AM
When will killers learn....?

The idea is to not be caught....

Let me point you in the direction of the Zodiac killer...

:)

Neil
19-Dec-2006, 01:14 PM
Second man arrested...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/suffolk/6192085.stm

Dtothe3
19-Dec-2006, 05:32 PM
Anyone fancy playing some Rugby? I hear Ipswich are short of a few hookers.

_liam_
19-Dec-2006, 05:40 PM
:lol:

you're braver than me...

MinionZombie
19-Dec-2006, 05:56 PM
Apparently this second arrest is "significant" ... so is this a double team situation? Or ... is the first man actually innocent?

Like I've said before, if the first man is innocent - what of the "innocent until proven guilty" thing, and what of the practices of the media who have plastered his face and name and other details all over the papers, radio and TV for days - when he's still not proven guilty.

Surely there's a law against that?

_liam_
19-Dec-2006, 06:52 PM
there's laws against it if they say "he did it" but they are being pretty careful not to tar him in that way. i think they have made such a big deal out of catching him so everyone can chill out over christmas.

they'll look pretty stupid if another body turns up though!

has anyone found the ripper's myspace yet? he's gonna be added to death by all the goths & nutters...

MinionZombie
19-Dec-2006, 08:55 PM
Hmmm ... that's the media I guess, always treading just the right side of the law ... most of the time ... or just acting like dickheads if Piers Morgan is in charge of any of them! :lol:

Mmm...I see what you mean about the "chill out over Xmas" angle, mainly only needed for Suffolk though, but as you say - if another body turns up, there's gonna be a lotta egg on a lotta faces...