PDA

View Full Version : Babes Of The Dead

capncnut
12-Dec-2006, 12:26 AM
Okay guys (and gals :sneaky:), who's the best looking actress in a GAR dead movie? Choose from the 4 candidates above.

Brubaker
12-Dec-2006, 12:36 AM
Patricia Tallman, dammit! Of course, it'd have helped if she was dressed a little bit sexier in the movie :)

HLS
12-Dec-2006, 12:43 AM
Asia i suppose. i think they are all unattractive really.

capncnut
12-Dec-2006, 12:50 AM
Asia i suppose. i think they are all unattractive really.

Say WHAT? I'd smash the granny out of all 4 personally.

ProfessorChaos
12-Dec-2006, 01:04 AM
I voted for Judy. Something about a girl that doesn't talk much really turns me on. J/K. But seriously, she's the best looking out of all four (yes, even Asia).

MinionZombie
12-Dec-2006, 11:01 AM
I put mine down for Lori, I thought she was pretty foxy in Day, even more-so post-Day of the Dead.

Gaylen Ross was also pretty foxy, particularly in "Madman" (under a different name). Asia, while generally sexy, is a bit too 'biker chick' for me I'd say...

So aye, my vote's down on Lori. :)

DEAD BEAT
12-Dec-2006, 02:51 PM
yes, i would have like to slam judith all the way,although asia is hot,judith was alot more pure!

asia is like anyother chick today to many miles on her,but you dont find them like judith anymore,and dont even get me started on what id like those nice lips to be doing!:D

dracenstein
12-Dec-2006, 07:36 PM
I voted for Gaylen Ross because, I suppose, Dawn was the first of GAR's zombie films I saw, way back when.

bassman
12-Dec-2006, 07:40 PM
Gaylen Ross. She has some sort of a "quality" to her that I can't quite put my finger on. I do know that I like that old-school hair, though.

My second vote would have been Asia. But she's more of a wham, bam, thank you ma'am, I'm going home.:skull:

capncnut
12-Dec-2006, 08:12 PM
Gaylen Ross. She has some sort of a "quality" to her that I can't quite put my finger on. I do know that I like that old-school hair, though.

I know what your saying bro. Like the scene where Stephen teaches her to fly the helicopter and she says "I did it!" The smile on her face is pretty sexy man.

coma
12-Dec-2006, 08:58 PM
Judy has those groovy sandals. And she follows her man right into hell.THAT'S a woman!
Gaylen Ross looks sexy with a firearm. And I like the 70s hairdo. Plus shes the only one with nudity out of all the female leads.
Asia Argento has obvious assets.

Yeah, for me it's Judy. Shes a cutie. But I like 'em all.

EvilNed
12-Dec-2006, 10:24 PM
Gaylen. I think she's kinda hot when she's got all that make-up on in one scene.

MikePizzoff
12-Dec-2006, 10:41 PM
Gaylen Ross. I think from watching the movie so many times I "fell for her" in a weird "if I were in this movie" type way.

coma
13-Dec-2006, 12:10 AM
Gaylen. I think she's kinda hot when she's got all that make-up on in one scene.
Totally hot.
Shes a babe. She still looks damn good. Maybe better.

Adolf Kitler
13-Dec-2006, 12:23 AM
Totally hot.
Shes a babe. She still looks damn good. Maybe better.
I noticed that too. The years have been pretty good to her.

But I gotta cast a write in vote for Patricia Tallman. If you've seen Knightriders, you know why. Niiiice rack. (I know, she was in a remake, but it was a Romero penned remake, so to me it counts)

capncnut
13-Dec-2006, 12:47 AM
But I gotta cast a write in vote for Patricia Tallman. If you've seen Knightriders, you know why. Niiiice rack.

Tallman's tits are indeed droolworthy but her face reminds me of a bulldog chewing a wasp.

Adolf Kitler
13-Dec-2006, 01:34 AM
Tallman's tits are indeed droolworthy but her face reminds me of a bulldog chewing a wasp.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h197/troylowe/pt.jpghttp://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h197/troylowe/pt2.jpg

I'm sorry, but I don't see it.

creepntom
13-Dec-2006, 02:41 AM
i bet that #9 chick was hot before she got bit

coma
13-Dec-2006, 02:44 AM
i bet that #9 chick was hot before she got bit
I saw her pic on imdb. Shes a honey

And dont forget Marilyn Eastmans naked ass in NOTLD (Coopers wife also played a zombie)

MaximusIncredulous
13-Dec-2006, 04:01 AM
Judith. Must be the stockings :elol: .

Eyebiter
13-Dec-2006, 04:50 AM
another vote for Patricia Tallman

DEAD BEAT
13-Dec-2006, 04:22 PM

And dont forget Marilyn Eastmans naked ass in NOTLD (Coopers wife also played a zombie)

sure nuf coma,i just had me a look as well!

i would'nt mind having her brush her teeth with my member!:D

coma
13-Dec-2006, 10:27 PM
sure nuf coma,i just had me a look as well!

i would'nt mind having her brush her teeth with my member!:D

Garf garf :lol::lol:

Danny
13-Dec-2006, 11:46 PM
Say WHAT? I'd smash the granny out of all 4 personally.

that is THE hands down most desturbing uphemism i have ever heard.

Mikey
14-Dec-2006, 12:25 AM
Where is Helen from NIGHT? That classy biatch was hot! I'm kind of a MILF liking guy.

coma
14-Dec-2006, 12:38 AM
Where is Helen from NIGHT? That classy biatch was hot! I'm kind of a MILF liking guy.
I mentioned her (Marilyn Eastman and her bare ass) above.
MILF Patrol!

Brubaker
14-Dec-2006, 03:45 AM
another vote for Patricia Tallman

Oh yes. That babe would reduce me from a mild-mannered and educated man to a mumbling and shuffling caveman type who says "Braaaaains."

dracenstein
14-Dec-2006, 09:52 PM

Don't remember her naked in Night, but there was a life model who was naked, mentioned on a commentary.

coma
14-Dec-2006, 10:26 PM
Don't remember her naked in Night, but there was a life model who was naked, mentioned on a commentary.
That was her. On the one sheet is a still of the naked butt zombie. Thats her.

Maitreya
15-Dec-2006, 06:21 AM
You can't forget #9...

#9 man, #9...

But I'd say aside from that Asia.

I mean.

Seriously, look at her, watch Land or something.