PDA

View Full Version : DawnOfTheDead.net is for sale

EvilFlyingCow
14-Dec-2006, 07:49 PM
The domain, dawnofthedead.net is currently for sale. All offers are considered, so visit dawnofthedead.net if you are interested in purchasing it. It is a great domain name if you want to develop a Dawn of the Dead or zombie-related website.

To make an offer for the domain, click on "More Details" under the words "The domain dawnofthedead.net may be for sale by its owner" on the right side of the page.

capncnut
14-Dec-2006, 07:56 PM
I think I used to browse that site often. I liked the layout. If I remember correctly someone on there tried to make a 2D Dawn videogame, I wonder what happened to that.

The Alive Man
14-Dec-2006, 08:02 PM
The domain, dawnofthedead.net is currently for sale. All offers are considered, so visit dawnofthedead.net if you are interested in purchasing it. It is a great domain name if you want to develop a Dawn of the Dead or zombie-related website.

MMMMMmmmmmmmmm :cool:

Danny
14-Dec-2006, 08:19 PM
huh.

a website for just the 2nd film in a series of 4?, kinda seems half-baked to me.

EvilFlyingCow
14-Dec-2006, 11:41 PM
huh.

a website for just the 2nd film in a series of 4?, kinda seems half-baked to me.

Some people's favorite movie is Dawn of the Dead.

Cereval
15-Dec-2006, 12:03 AM
huh.

Yeah, totally. What kind of fanboy loser would buy DawnoftheDead.net? :shifty:

http://www.preciousnightmare.com/archive/Look/2003/May/051003_03.jpg

capncnut
15-Dec-2006, 03:03 AM
Nice tat bro. I'm thinking of getting a Dawn one myself soon.

Cereval
15-Dec-2006, 01:11 PM

Thanks :) . Post pics when you do. Meanwhile, I'm trying to figure out how and where to pay to tribute to the other films via ink.

capncnut
15-Dec-2006, 01:21 PM
Well, both of my arms are pretty much covered so I was originally gonna have it on the back of my neck. Saying that, I am thinking about getting a full on back tat of all 4 movies. Major dollar needed though.

MinionZombie
15-Dec-2006, 06:47 PM
You could get the airport zombie face-gore tattoo'd on your own mush, that'd be cool ... probably wouldn't go down with the parental units or bank tellers or children or religious nutjobs...still though, worth thinking about. :D

The Alive Man
15-Dec-2006, 07:09 PM

Me, a LAND one. :)

capncnut
15-Dec-2006, 07:24 PM
Don't tell me, Simon Baker's face with 'Rileys Bitch' scrawled underneath. :lol:

coma
15-Dec-2006, 10:04 PM
Don't tell me, Simon Baker's face with 'Rileys Bitch' scrawled underneath. :lol:
An image of Riley looking sad
with "Butt boy" written beneath it:p:lol:

Cereval
15-Dec-2006, 11:43 PM
Well, both of my arms are pretty much covered so I was originally gonna have it on the back of my neck. Saying that, I am thinking about getting a full on back tat of all 4 movies. Major dollar needed though.

Yeah ... cash flow's my main obstacle for this as well. :(

The Alive Man
15-Dec-2006, 11:52 PM

What's about a DEAD RECKONING stamped all over my arm? :lol:

coma
16-Dec-2006, 05:17 AM
No. 9 would make a sick tattoo.:)

capncnut
16-Dec-2006, 02:20 PM

If you're gonna commemorate Land in the form of a tattoo, it can only be Big Daddy. Thing is, do you want an image of that muppet on your arm for the rest of your life? :lol:

Danny
16-Dec-2006, 04:50 PM
i know a biker with miss piggy on his arm that'd reply in the affirmative:lol:

-oh that muppet, not A muppet.