PDA

View Full Version : a cure for the t-virus

Danny
20-Dec-2006, 09:03 AM
http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/resident-evil/the-resident-evil-energy-drink-218821.php

damn, thats just wierd, would anyone try a drink made in connection to a horror game?

Eyebiter
20-Dec-2006, 10:38 AM
Lot of companies do this kind of promotion. Anyone get one of the Eden Studios 'All Flesh Must Be Eaten' chocolate bars?

"The rumors are true. As a promotional item for the very first printrun of AFMBE, Eden Studios had 2000 milk chocolate bars shipped with the first printrun. Due to some problems with distributors not wanting to carry the game, this rare item was handed out at conventions. Sometime in 2002, Eden will get some more of these tasty treats made up."

capncnut
20-Dec-2006, 04:30 PM
I'll take a case right now. :D

MikePizzoff
20-Dec-2006, 08:18 PM
Shiv yeah I'd drink it!

bassman
20-Dec-2006, 08:27 PM
Talking about weird connections to sell products.....Have any of you guys seen the energy drink called "Cocaine"? There are even lines cut out on the can. Amazing what they can get away with these days.:confused:

MikePizzoff
20-Dec-2006, 08:42 PM
Talking about weird connections to sell products.....Have any of you guys seen the energy drink called "Cocaine"? There are even lines cut out on the can. Amazing what they can get away with these days.:confused:

Yeah, kinda weird. When I bought mine it wasn't even liquid... just some white powder substance...

capncnut
20-Dec-2006, 08:59 PM
Yeah, kinda weird. When I bought mine it wasn't even liquid... just some white powder substance...

You're supposed to DRINK that stuff? Geez, no wonder I've always got a cold. :lol:

axlish
21-Dec-2006, 02:39 AM
I'd like to display one of those in my house, in a "break in case of emergency" style glass case :)

Cody
25-Dec-2006, 07:07 AM
I Want That