PDA

View Full Version : NEWS: Cambodian Troops Quarantine Quan'sul

Deadman_Deluxe
20-Dec-2006, 11:15 PM
http://65.127.124.62/south_asia/4483241.stm.htm

There has been a small outbreak of “zombism” in a small town near the border of Laos in North-Eastern Cambodia ...

;)

Danny
20-Dec-2006, 11:28 PM
damn this keeps cropping up, old news now but a damn good april fools at the time.
can you imagine some like survivalist gun toting "son of the soil" seeing that then screaming "aaargh!, i knew it!, i knew it!, its happened! i told you all!", ...till the po-lice have to put his ass in the drunk tank:lol:

Deadman_Deluxe
20-Dec-2006, 11:50 PM
can you imagine some like survivalist gun toting "son of the soil" seeing that then screaming "aaargh!, i knew it!, i knew it!, its happened! i told you all!", ...till the po-lice have to put his ass in the drunk tank:lol:

Well, no. Not really.

At least not now after you have already blurted out that it is infact a joke story ... hell, i should have just said so myself, and in doing so dilute the desired responce from everyone else who has NOT seen it already :rolleyes:

capncnut
21-Dec-2006, 12:16 AM
Whenever I read a document I always check the date first, it's a sort of habit really. So the joke was over before it even began.

Great article though. :D

Philly_SWAT
21-Dec-2006, 12:50 AM
Well, no. Not really.

At least not now after you have already blurted out that it is infact a joke story ... hell, i should have just said so myself, and in doing so dilute the desired responce from everyone else who has NOT seen it already :rolleyes:

LOL! hellsing would have started off the original "War of the Worlds" radio broadcast by saying:
"This broadcast is for entertainment purposes only. Do not for a second think this is real. Please do not call this station, or local law enforcement. And do not give me any free publicity for coming up with the unique idea of trying to fool the public!":lol:

Danny
21-Dec-2006, 03:04 AM
yeah and the fact its dated april 1st 2005 at the top wouldnt have given it away, that and its been a year and theres no zombies:rolleyes:

Deadman_Deluxe
21-Dec-2006, 05:52 PM
LOL! hellsing would have started off the original "War of the Worlds" radio broadcast by saying:
"This broadcast is for entertainment purposes only. Do not for a second think this is real. Please do not call this station, or local law enforcement. And do not give me any free publicity for coming up with the unique idea of trying to fool the public!":lol:

You made a funny!!!!!! :lol:

Marie
21-Dec-2006, 07:57 PM

Actually, according to accounts, they DID, several times, anounce on the radio that it was a audiopreformance. People either missed it or didn't listen and went batty.

M_

Danny
22-Dec-2006, 12:06 AM
^ owned.:lol: