PDA

View Full Version : The New Year Thread...

LoSTBoY
23-Dec-2006, 01:00 PM
Well, it's coming up. so what is everyone doing for their New Year?

I'm going to the Ceilidh in the Gardens in Edinburgh (Mate bought a ticket for me :rolleyes: ) but if it's crap I will be out on the street with the rest of the honeyz. :)

Hopefully I will trap some innocent flesh for the new year kiss. :sneaky:

So come on ya zed lovers, what's happening in your corner?

EvilNed
23-Dec-2006, 02:16 PM
Don't think I'm gonna do anything. I never really celebrate New Years Eve. I don't see the point. :rockbrow:

LoSTBoY
23-Dec-2006, 02:43 PM
Don't think I'm gonna do anything. I never really celebrate New Years Eve. I don't see the point. :rockbrow:

It's the only time when everyone can join together and have a big fu*king party, in Scotland at least.

Christmas is for Family, Newyear is for the birds. :sneaky:

coma
23-Dec-2006, 02:45 PM
New Years, to me, is a holiday that never lives up to your expectations. I agve up on it years ago.

LoSTBoY
23-Dec-2006, 02:57 PM
Damn guys, you need a new year in Edinburgh. :cool:

HLS
23-Dec-2006, 04:03 PM
I don't have a life. I will be at home watching TV and not giving a ****. LOL

EvilNed
23-Dec-2006, 05:12 PM
I don't really celebrate set holidays. I celebrate christmas, but only because everyone else in my family is, and it's a family tradition. I have joyous memories of christmas, I see no reason why to stop celebrating it.

But New Years Eve? You go out and get drunk and screw around. I can do that anytime, and I do! Last time was the day before yesterday. I celebrate when I feel like it, not when I have too. It's not a principle, it's just that New Years Eve is not my thing. If I get the urge to party on New Years Eve, I will. But otherwise, it's just a regular day to me.

Cykotic
23-Dec-2006, 05:59 PM
Recording my New Years Podcast and getting pissed at exactly the same time...

MikePizzoff
23-Dec-2006, 06:13 PM
I party as hard as I can at every chance I get so I love New Years Eve. Last year I spent it getting extremely wasted and playing a house show with my band. Then diving off the banister for the stairs onto the crowd of people in the living room... not once, but twice. I also started the midnight countdown THREE times (and everyone joined in every time); I don't think any of the times were actually at midnight.

I doubt this year will be as fun seeing as I haven't really heard of much. I'm thinking about maybe going down to Atlantic City.

MinionZombie
23-Dec-2006, 06:16 PM
No idea ... I might go out like I did last year, but it wasn't that great last year - didn't even get any action, it failed to live up to the time I went out for New Years before where I at least got a little action, nice.

Yeah, might go out again this year with my mates to town ... or might just be lazy and ring in the New Year at home with the family ... not sure which yet.

Maitreya
23-Dec-2006, 10:03 PM
I'm mostly just looking on an improvement from last year. I, like Mike played a show, but it was at a venue... And it was the worst show we ever played. I then drank my sorrows away and quickly forgot about it at my drummers house :D

That said, I'll probably go to my friend's apartment and get utterly trashed...

slickwilly13
24-Dec-2006, 01:05 AM
set off some explosions. *fireworks, feds* :shifty:

Cody
25-Dec-2006, 07:03 AM
trap innocent flesh lol...LOL

capncnut
26-Dec-2006, 01:43 AM
Get f**king obliterated... AGAIN!!! :barf: