PDA

View Full Version : Interviews interviews...

Maitreya
23-Dec-2006, 10:37 PM
So I found this on youtube and I'm not sure if you guys have heard this yet, but I figured I'd post it anyways.

Something more for us eager fans.

I6kfOxt1dKc

Moon Knight
24-Dec-2006, 04:10 AM
Thanks! Interesting news indeed.

capncnut
24-Dec-2006, 06:21 AM
Informative stuff. Now we got two Dead projects to look forward to. :thumbsup:

bassman
27-Dec-2006, 06:23 PM
Just decided to go back and give this another listen and I noticed something that I didn't catch the first time around. "No music".

What do you guys think about that? At first I kind of thought, "oh no" because music in films help to give that emotion to the audience, but then after thinking alittle longer, I think it could be very f*cking cool. Let only the characters, situation, etc build the tension/emotion. Not to mention that the gore hounds get to hear the full splatterage of the blood and guts.:)

I'm really looking forward to this. It's nice to see that Romero has the balls to go out and try something original rather than being another face in the crowd. That's a large portion of being a good filmmaker, IMO.

It's been a month or so since the film wrapped shooting, I think.......where's a teaser?:skull:

coma
27-Dec-2006, 07:41 PM
Very nice link.
Sounds like he's just trying to have fun. Very cool

Neil
01-Jan-2007, 08:56 PM
Just decided to go back and give this another listen and I noticed something that I didn't catch the first time around. "No music".

What do you guys think about that? At first I kind of thought, "oh no" because music in films help to give that emotion to the audience, but then after thinking alittle longer, I think it could be very f*cking cool. Let only the characters, situation, etc build the tension/emotion. Not to mention that the gore hounds get to hear the full splatterage of the blood and guts.:)

Yeh, that caught my attention as well... VERY brave!!! As you say music is like a serious emotive element to leave out!

I have to say though... The interviewer was a bit of a kiss ass :) Being friendly is one thing but he was trying a bit too hard... None-the-less, enjoyable interview...

DeadCentral
02-Jan-2007, 09:42 AM
It's been a month or so since the film wrapped shooting, I think.......where's a teaser?:skull:

Michael Doherty is still editing it currently Bassman, I spoke with Greg Nicotero over the weekend and the film is very much in post production...we won't see a trailer for a little while to come....

coma
02-Jan-2007, 05:04 PM
Yeh, that caught my attention as well... VERY brave!!! As you say music is like a serious emotive element to leave out!

Yes, it is very bold. But GAR used lots of sound. I bet it's going to a be a sound designers dream. No peky music to get in the way of all the sick sound FX.
It nice that GAR is going very experimental

Gouldy
03-Jan-2007, 10:16 PM
Good stuff, at least we know its going strong

Danny
04-Jan-2007, 06:22 AM
id rather have blair witch style atmosphreic silence than freakin' pete doherty singing '**** forever':barf:

bassman
19-Feb-2007, 08:07 PM
New interview with Romero HERE (http://www.dreadcentral.com/index.php?name=Broadband&bcpid=464121041&bclid=463868352&bctid=507831569).

sirjacktorrance
19-Feb-2007, 08:11 PM
damm i canīt wactrh it in my computer! thereīs something new about the movie?? interesting news??

bassman
19-Feb-2007, 08:15 PM
Basically he just talks about his financing problems through the years and that's why all these remakes and sequels to his films are being churned out. He says that "Diary" is definitely going theatrical. And he also mentions that his next project, although he couldn't say much, is a zombie comedy.

sirjacktorrance
19-Feb-2007, 08:26 PM
zombie comedy? i read an interview some time ago .he said that he was gonna made a podcast "zombiesodes" like warner bros cartoons with zombies....

Minerva_Zombi
19-Feb-2007, 08:34 PM
Could it be Diamond Dead? That's been around for a while...

jdog
19-Feb-2007, 09:12 PM
very cool find