PDA

View Full Version : Seasonal Greetings to one and to all ...

Deadman_Deluxe
24-Dec-2006, 07:40 PM
... even all the weird people :D

Have a good one, and don't do anything i would ;)

Please report back here, sometime roughly after mid-day tomorrow, and tell us all how much your head hurt's after pretending to be "a tank" and trying to ramraid the plate glass window belonging to your local high street grocers.

Cody
25-Dec-2006, 07:01 AM
what if someone does report back saying that exact same thing, would you guys be suprised? i wouldnt.

MinionZombie
25-Dec-2006, 11:30 AM
lol, I was lazy and didn't go out, I like to be clear-headed to abuse my body with a torrent of Xmas dinner. :lol:

Got a haul of stuff and just went on a spending spree online, that's the Xmas money already spent! :lol:

_liam_
25-Dec-2006, 11:31 AM
i got disgustingly mashed on various stuff last night, actually thought i was gonna die...then i got the new doctor who boxset, and everything seemed better ;)

merry christmas one and all :)

HLS
25-Dec-2006, 01:23 PM
I just put a roast and taters in the crock pot. I may take a walk and exercise and just be lazy today.

Dawg
25-Dec-2006, 01:27 PM
http://www.jahmusic.net/novizky/jesus_birth.jpg

Merry Christmas! :D

:dead: Dawg

Debbieangel
25-Dec-2006, 03:00 PM
http://www.jahmusic.net/novizky/jesus_birth.jpg

Merry Christmas! :D

:dead: Dawg

MERRY

CHRISTMAS

TO
EVERYONE

God Bless us Everyone!!!

I hope Santa brought ya what ya wanted like your fav zombie movie or game!!

Dtothe3
25-Dec-2006, 03:37 PM
Well i'm not getting laid today so it won't be the best christmas, but merry christmas one and all anyway :D

capncnut
25-Dec-2006, 04:06 PM
Okay, so I've had me lunchtime pub crawl, I've had me din-dins, now I'm gonna crack open a lovely bottle of Remy Martin and sit back with a big phat blunt and listen to some sounds. Merry Xmas! :dead:

Danny
25-Dec-2006, 04:31 PM
onec again all the money my family was gonna spend on me for gifts i gave back to my mom to pay for bills so i havent got any presents or a tree or nothing.(yes im THAT nice a guy).

...cept i have a damn lot of choclate which will last till past new year, i aint a big choclate fan but i dont think theres a guy or gal alive who can turn dotn one of those "celebrations" boxes, mini snickers here i come:lol:

capncnut
25-Dec-2006, 04:47 PM
all the money my family was gonna spend on me for gifts i gave back to my mom to pay for bills so i havent got any presents or a tree or nothing.

That's pretty cool Hellz. It's funny how families are willing to make their financial problems worse by handing money/presents over at Xmas. Actually, maybe it's not funny. Maybe it's just plain ol' love.

i aint a big choclate fan but i dont think theres a guy or gal alive who can turn dotn one of those "celebrations" boxes, mini snickers here i come:lol:

Damn straight. Got two boxes in front of me! :sneaky:

Danny
25-Dec-2006, 05:15 PM
well i dont see the point in spending money on a wii when we cant pay the rent for the house we live in, the lack of plug sockets would be a problem.:D
still i got 20 quid off me gran which means ive scrimped enough to get that wireless adapter for my 360 which means ill be on xbox live soon, so i aint to bothered.

and yeah the choclates rock, and those ferrero roche cant get enough of them:lol:

MinionZombie
25-Dec-2006, 05:17 PM
Awww ... now you see, that's the spirit of Xmas - family. :)

Danny
25-Dec-2006, 05:20 PM
well i came close to punching my chav brother in the face once today so yes, family is the meaning of christmas:lol:

MinionZombie
25-Dec-2006, 05:34 PM
I guess it's the chav in him that inspired your fist, rather than the family part, hehe. A clash between chav 'culture' and a rocker ... it's bound to happen.

capncnut
26-Dec-2006, 01:53 AM
yeah the choclates rock, and those ferrero roche cant get enough of them:lol:

Ah, them little Ferrero Rocher mummaf**kaz, they'll be the death of me :lol:. Them or Kinder, one of the two.

Danny
26-Dec-2006, 08:21 AM
heh, i got a kinder box of choclates too:lol:

Graebel
27-Dec-2006, 07:12 PM
Spirit of Christmas.....

presents for the kid + time with people I don't like + almost getting t-boned in the intersection = I'm sorry...what was I adding up again?

:D So I watched DayOTD and everything was right in my world again.

Danny
28-Dec-2006, 12:38 AM
ah, now thats a good christmas movie.:cool: