PDA

View Full Version : Undead the movie

zombiefriend
26-Dec-2006, 10:02 PM
has anyone seen this crap of a movie??

26-Dec-2006, 10:50 PM
I liked it. I own it. Not exactly *traditional* but it is Australian! I think they have problems in the southern hemisphere from spending their lives upside down.

Danny
27-Dec-2006, 01:46 AM
its one of the best zombie films ive seen.

capncnut
27-Dec-2006, 01:52 AM
I agree, top film.

MagicMoonMonkey
27-Dec-2006, 02:35 AM
The scene with the priest facing the undead and exclaiming... "I kick ass for the Lord". Ah, still makes me smile.

Dawg
27-Dec-2006, 02:42 AM
The scene with the priest facing the undead and exclaiming... "I kick ass for the Lord". Ah, still makes me smile.

Wait a minute? Is everyone talking about the same movie here?

The first guy said 'Undead', which is Australian and just came out last year about zombies and aliens.

This guy refers to 'Braindead', aka 'Dead Alive' in the U.S. which came out years ago directed by Peter Jackson in New Zealand. And now that I think about it, that first pic kind of looks like this movie. (EDIT: I looked at the name of the pic featured and it does say 'Dead Alive'!)

Which are we talking about?

:dead: Dawg

Danny
27-Dec-2006, 02:52 AM
the threads about the aussie zombie flick, i think he just didnt realisze the guy at the top has a brain dead picture as his sig not as part of his post.

MagicMoonMonkey
27-Dec-2006, 11:21 AM
I did indeed mistake the posters signature pic as being relevant to the discussion and confused one movie with tother.

My apologies for my mistake.

As for Undead... it too had a good line. The police chap looking out the window and saying something along the lines of... " When we were young, we respected our parents... we didn't f'n eat them!" Ah, that also makes me smile.

Danny
27-Dec-2006, 01:34 PM
yeah thats a good un', i liked how they kept taking the bearded guys guns and he keeps getting more and when hes naked he pulls two guns up from "behind" him and they say "were'd he get those from?":D

EvilNed
27-Dec-2006, 07:45 PM
I just watched the first half. Bloody hell. It's atrocious. The film is nice as hell but the acting and music definetly brings it down to "worthless crap" level.

Danny
28-Dec-2006, 12:39 AM
would you have preffered metal?:D

EvilNed
28-Dec-2006, 06:37 PM
The music is constantly ennerving and not very good. It's only in the way.

Minor spoiler below, as if anyone cared...

The second half of the film was better. Mostly because the guy who played the cop was so ****ing horrible. He tried being funny but only succeeded in being annoying. Infact, most actors were except the lead actress.

But the second half was more of an x-files mystery than a zombiefilm.

ngm231
31-Dec-2006, 06:32 AM
i didnt like the whole alien aspect decent film top 50 nice zombie deaths + that kick ass shot gun that guy has

Danny
31-Dec-2006, 06:52 AM
aye zombie pulled into a plane rotor is one of the best zombie deaths in my opinion.:D

DEAD BEAT
02-Jan-2007, 07:08 PM
has anyone seen this crap of a movie??

this **** hole was on cable this weekend,i couldn't even sit threw the whole thing!!!:mad:

so i agree dude, i give this one the finger!!!!:evil:

Huescacho
04-Jan-2007, 05:22 PM
You have a lot of luck!. In U.S.A. you have a lof ot zombie movies, in your language, but in Spain, there aren't enough, and in spanish, less. My last movie, was Dawn ot the dead, that was a gift from my wife. I don't see Undead, but I could say that I like it, because your posts give me an idea.

aga
07-Jan-2007, 11:20 PM
Hey you Spanish have Plaga Zombi (1&2) and Sevillian Zombies don't ya, that's not too shabby.
I'm a fan of Undead, it was a hell of an ambitious film and mostly succeeded, it's a lot of fun. I look forward to the brothers next film.

Maitreya
07-Jan-2007, 11:56 PM
I don't know, that fish scene gets me everytime. :lol:

Huescacho
08-Jan-2007, 12:53 AM
Thank you. I don't know this movies. I will search it in Internet, because in shops, dude that I can encounter...

raym
08-Jan-2007, 04:41 AM
If we're talking about Brain Dead, it is one of the greatest zombie movies in history, and HERstory.

I have not yet seen Undead, nor do I care to. But I do love its poster of the girl with the gas mask!

EvilNed
08-Jan-2007, 01:48 PM
Yeah, the poster does look cool. To bad the poster promises something the film absolutly doesn't deliver.

As for Spanish zombiefilms, Breakfast at the Manchester Morgue is a spanish film.

DEAD BEAT
08-Jan-2007, 03:01 PM
all i have to say is that it was so rank ,i got paper cuts on my bunghole after wipeing my asss so hard after viewing this crapola!!!:eek:

Danny
10-Jan-2007, 10:54 PM
.....k...:rockbrow:

Huescacho
12-Jan-2007, 04:43 PM
Good, but I told in spanish, no from Spain... Only translate the most famous... I understood something, buy my wife nothing. The english spoken isn't the sense that the english wrotten...

GhostWolf
14-Jan-2007, 12:58 AM
The Three shotguns in one deal... that was cool. One of the only things i really enjoyed about the movie. The rest was good for background noise. Not really something i'd want to own, more like something i'd watch if it was on TV.