PDA

View Full Version : The Evil Ted...

MinionZombie
29-Dec-2006, 10:24 AM
How do chaps, I was rummaging around my computer last night and came across this little film I made over 6 years ago when I was a grumpy teenager. :lol:

I was all inspired by The Adam & Joe Show, and having previously done "Night of the Living Ted" and some other sketches and such which were very Adam & Joe stylee, I did "The Evil Ted" as a solo project.

Now, this was right back in the day, filmed on my original Hi8 Sony camera and because of the annoying standby I had to film it all from start to finish, edited 'in camera' (so shot in sequence), with no gaps. I couldn't stop for more than 5 minutes, lol.

Anyway, this version is a "re-dux" I did late 2003/early 2004 after I'd gotten my new computer (and editing software), so I tidied it up a bit and such (but copied over the exact same credits I added in 2000 for comic effect).

Anyway, have a goosey gander and enjoy. :)

The Evil Ted (http://media.putfile.com/TheEvilTed)

capncnut
30-Dec-2006, 04:21 AM
ROFLMAO :lol:

F**king brilliant! Honest to god, that was one of the funniest things I have seen in ages. Loved everything from the crummy sound effects to the UK censorship piss-takes, a top parody MZ.

By the way, the blue bear that 'played' Cheryl. That must be a f**kin' old one 'cos I have the exact same bear from when I was a toddler. :D

axlish
30-Dec-2006, 05:06 AM
Good stuff :)

Danny
30-Dec-2006, 06:45 AM
that was awesome, loved the little jokes like the bliar witch stick man in the porch and the set was like bullseye "it were **** adn it were good".
nice one, but i swear ive seen a different version fo this ages ago on your site.:rockbrow:

MinionZombie
30-Dec-2006, 10:26 AM
Hellsing - I posted a clip from it a while back on my site, but decided I'd post the entire thing for you chaps to enjoy.

Capn - damn, that must be an old teddy, I've had it for as long as I can remember. My oldest (to me anyway, not in time in general) soft toys are "Doggy" and "Rabbit" (I know, I was inventive when I was a kid) who I've had since I was merely days old. Doggy is the mac daddy and Rabbit is his body guard and they still guard my room to this day. :) (If that sounds soft or pansy like to anyone - f*ck you! I do what I want! :lol:)

I wrote a script for it, one of my first, but barely looked at it throughout the afternoon spent filming it in one go. The original version was much rougher in some of the edits between shots and any audio was transferred onto a VHS (or from The Evil Dead videotape) via Audio Dubbing, proper old school. That's how I used to put music to my films before I burst into the world of NLE.

The house in it was spiffed up quite a bit from the original incarnation - which was the farmhouse from Night of the Living Dead. I shot that with this guy I knew back in high school, but we don't get along anymore and haven't for years - he's one of those "everything I do is like sooooo much better than you, grab all the attention for myself" guys :rolleyes:

So aye, that's a trip down memory lane ... back when The Evil Dead was still cut on video ... yes ... video you young folk too young to remember it. :lol:

Memories... ... *forgets the rest of the song* ... *gawps at Scanner Darkly and Jackass 2 DVDs sitting adjacent*

Danny
30-Dec-2006, 10:33 AM
"viiiiii....deeeee....oooooo"?....

*suddenyl vhs tape shoots out the sahdows around him*

ARRGGH!, WHAT THE FRIGG!:eek:

HLS
31-Dec-2006, 01:45 AM
that was awesome, loved the little jokes like the bliar witch stick man in the porch and the set was like bullseye "it were **** adn it were good".
nice one, but i swear ive seen a different version fo this ages ago on your site.:rockbrow:

I was going to mention the balir witch thing. It was the best clip ever!