PDA

View Full Version : Need a zombie army in Los Angeles area, pls!

DeadRinger
29-Dec-2006, 10:02 PM
Hi guys -

Me and my buddies are planning a bachelor party for a friend and because he's a huge zombie genre fan (as we all are), we were thinking of staging a zombie attack on his house during the bachelor party. Anyone have any idea how to rustle up a zombie army in the next couple of weeks? Maybe not even an army, just enough to assault a small house in Culver City, like 20 or so would most definitely be cool. This is still in the planning stages (first meeting tonight) but I'm trying to see if this could be possible.

Suggestions, recommendations and possibly volunteers please respond here, thanks!

Eric a.k.a DeadRinger.

MikePizzoff
29-Dec-2006, 10:18 PM
That's a great idea!!! Just make sure you inform the neighbors a night or two before hand... that way you don't have any loonies with shotguns "saving the world".

Tricky
29-Dec-2006, 10:59 PM
Dag nammit these things never happen in the uk :(

Good idea though!

EvilNed
30-Dec-2006, 11:46 AM
If I were in Los Angeles, you could count me in. But I ain't... Not to many here are, I think.

But it could be dangerous... I'm sure there are alot of people on this board/zombie fans who would actually not hesitate to shoot first and ask questions later if they thought they were being attacked by zombies. :p

Danny
30-Dec-2006, 11:49 AM
yeah i agree with ned, actually didnt that happen in london or nw york a while back someone did a zombie partty thing and cus you never know who shows up some nut job wehnt on a shooting spree, id only invite people you know and trust.

Tricky
30-Dec-2006, 02:05 PM
Imagine how many people would get bitten if there ever was a real zombie outbreak :lol:

"ah nice costume!who did your make up?wheres the fancy dress party?those wounds look realistic!right you can drop the act now,fancy a beer?what are you doing?.......get back!!!!" :eek:

Eyebiter
30-Dec-2006, 04:44 PM
Sounds like you should google for los angeles zombie walk

Huescacho
03-Jan-2007, 07:34 PM
It's a gret idea!!!. The bad thing is that a crazy guy, thinks that is a real situation and shot at the "actors"...