PDA

View Full Version : The full execution video

Maitreya
02-Jan-2007, 10:43 PM
Looks like somebody got a camera in there on Saddam's execution, it's pretty bad quality, but the parts of him walking up and such are exactly like they were on the news.

6tVG5_F5Ado

Even though his execution hasn't solved a thing I figured a few people would be interested in the video.

capncnut
02-Jan-2007, 11:33 PM
Okay, I just broke a vow to never watch another death video again (let's face it, it's pretty juvenile) but I got three things to say on it:

1. Damn, it's a cell phone job!
2. Worst cameraman in the history of death videos!!
3. Worst death video in the history of death videos!!!

When it's five seconds from showtime, you don't aim your camera at the f**king floor, it's just not done like that. A professional cameraman, I think not!

By the way, if there are any people out there who speak the language, I would be interested as to what was read out before his neck went crack. Whatever it was, it sure put a smile on Saddam's face.

Eyebiter
03-Jan-2007, 09:53 AM
In the leaked video, one voice called: "Allah, bless those who pray for Muhammad and his descendants. Allah, pray for Muhammad and his descendants and may they bring us their help soon and curse their enemies and back their son Muqtada, Muqtada, Muqtada."
A voice responded, "To hell."
Then, a voice purportedly belonging to al-Faroon said: "Please no, this man is being executed, please no, I beg you no." After Saddam was dropped through the trapdoor, a voice is heard shouting, "Don‘t rush, come back!"

http://www.onelocalnews.com/howelltimesandtranscript/ViewArticle.aspx?id=39160&source=2

(The chanting refers to Sayyed Muqtada al-Sadr a prominent Iraqi Shia cleric aligned with Iran. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moqtada_Sadr )

_liam_
03-Jan-2007, 11:27 AM
ah, bein a liveleak.com scumbag, saw this ages ago ;) to be fair, who cares what they shouted at him, he had people boiled alive, forced commanders to break their troops arms, had women tortured & raped in front of family members blah blah blah, imho, when you stop behaving like a human being you forfeit your human rights...

bit of news, the guy who shot this video has been arrested.
http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/saddam-execution-video-leads-to-arrests/20070102184309990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

capncnut
04-Jan-2007, 01:08 AM
bit of news, the guy who shot this video has been arrested.

Why? He didn't film anything! :lol:

Khardis
04-Jan-2007, 07:49 AM
Haha they taunted him, take that scum. Drop us a line from hell, let us know if its hot enough for you you trash.

mista_mo
04-Jan-2007, 08:56 AM
One of the most disturbing things i've ever seen. I'm fully aware of what he did, but we are watching a human being die. The end with his neck bent at that angle and his eyes wide open....I wish i never watched the video...

Danny
04-Jan-2007, 09:22 AM
thats why i havent.

capncnut
04-Jan-2007, 10:03 AM
One of the most disturbing things i've ever seen. I'm fully aware of what he did, but we are watching a human being die.

One day a friend showed me a site with the most atrocious beheading videos I have ever seen. After my initial curiosity I stopped 'cos there was a certain guilt that came along with watching them. This one is different to me because I am not watching some innocent guy get beheaded with a machete while screaming on the floor for his life. This is a vile monster who took thousands of lives and destroyed many generations of familes after. It's not something I'd particularly rewind and watch for fun but I found it strangely inoffensive. What I find more offensive is the fact that this guy is not screaming for his life. It's not all that comforting to know that the killer of thousands of innocents gets off lighter than the average cow in a slaughterhouse.

EvilNed
04-Jan-2007, 11:40 AM
I like the sound effects they had for the trap-door.

Marie
04-Jan-2007, 11:46 AM
One of the most disturbing things i've ever seen. I'm fully aware of what he did, but we are watching a human being die. The end with his neck bent at that angle and his eyes wide open....I wish i never watched the video...

No, with all due respect, he destroyed his membership in the human race a long time ago. You witnessed a rabid animal being put down. At least Hitler had the balls to off himself, even if it did keep us from doing it.

M_

bassman
04-Jan-2007, 12:04 PM
Haha they taunted him, take that scum. Drop us a line from hell, let us know if its hot enough for you you trash.

http://www.movievillains.com/images/saddam.jpg

:lol:

dmbfanintn
04-Jan-2007, 08:46 PM
Good Riddance scumbag!!!

Cody
06-Jan-2007, 04:32 AM
He gets what he deserves.

On a random note its always (for a lack of a better word) "breathtaking" to see a mans last minutes alive as he knows he will die soon.

HLS
07-Jan-2007, 02:29 PM
Okay, I just broke a vow to never watch another death video again (let's face it, it's pretty juvenile) but I got three things to say on it:

1. Damn, it's a cell phone job!
2. Worst cameraman in the history of death videos!!
3. Worst death video in the history of death videos!!!

When it's five seconds from showtime, you don't aim your camera at the f**king floor, it's just not done like that. A professional cameraman, I think not!

By the way, if there are any people out there who speak the language, I would be interested as to what was read out before his neck went crack. Whatever it was, it sure put a smile on Saddam's face.

I used to know some of the language. I had friends from iran that taught me a lot :) I do not remember any of it. I am courious too a what they said.

Tricky
07-Jan-2007, 03:15 PM
http://www.movievillains.com/images/saddam.jpg

:lol:

Beat me to it :lol:

MinionZombie
07-Jan-2007, 06:10 PM
Have you been seeing the bullsh*t in the news lately?

People decrying the death penalty - Rome lighting up the colliseum - twatface Brown taking a momentary break from raping people's pockets for money, to denounce the execution...

Have all these morons forgotten he was one of the most evil people in human history?

It's a disgrace to the human race to even consider Saddam as a human being. These people pissing and moaning about him being executed should really take a step back and smell the rotting stench of genocide, one of the many horrific-beyond-belief crimes Saddam committed.

The disgusting, utterly deplorable and totally unspeakable evil deeds he inflicted upon prisoners are beyond comprehension.

So f*cking what if people were taunting Saddam with *dramatic gasp* ... WORDS ... oh unknowable universe, that tramples all over genocide in the annals of nasty behaviour doesn't it?!

Also - Saddam was handed over to the Iraqi people and they hung him their way. They need democracy and stability, without democracy you get scumbags like Saddam lourding his evil over innocent people. Boo-hoo if the people, who have suffered endlessly at the hands of this evil bastard, seek joy in the topling of this dictator.

It is good that he's been expelled from our world, no more money needs to wasted keeping him in suits, dragging him back and forth to court and all that jazz, now that money can be put to better use.

If anything we need more death penalty, to use exclusively on those who are 100% guilty of the most hideous, heinous and brutal crimes known to man. Expel them from our universe so we can put the money to better use - for things like, you know, education, health and security.

Good riddence I say.

_liam_
07-Jan-2007, 06:18 PM
liberal twats in the media are using what can be quite a complex ethical argument as an excuse to bash the government, get in a tiz, and promote their self declated moral high ground status.

i mean saddam was bad, cos he killed people...yet we killed him (cos our forces handed him over to people who would realistically only do one thing with him). the trial wasn't fair either. personally, i think these are all valid arguments, but guess what - I DONT CARE. let him hang! got off likely if you ask me.

Maitreya
07-Jan-2007, 08:11 PM
The way I see it, when it comes to America, we were better off with him in power, don't even deny it, he wasn't bothering us, he was minding to his own country.

Now I'm not saying he was a good person, or a good leader by any means. But a vast majority of his war crimes were committed during the FIRST gulf war.

The way I see it, now that we've executed him (Face it, it was mostly us, we pretty much fast-tracked it) we've left Iraq in a state of disarray, with a force-fed democratic government. We can hardly make democracy work in our own ****ing country and they're trying to force it onto people who've never had it a day in their lives? I think not.

I figure once we cut our losses and leave (the killing is only getting worse), the new Iraq government (that's a laugh) will last for MAYBE 3 years. At that point one of the groups vying for power will take over and begin to rule in an autocratic fashion. But one there's gonna be one major difference between them and Saddam. They'll have an example, they'll see that what Saddam was doing didn't work, that he was overthrown, and depending on the person who takes over, that person might think it's because he didn't rule strongly enough, that he didn't have a strong enough iron fist. This person will rule the country worse than Saddam, at least by our standards.

Now this is all speculation and I could be 100% wrong and I really hope I am, but somehow I doubt it.

_liam_
07-Jan-2007, 08:21 PM
sadly, i think you will turn out to be correct in your assumptions..

Chakobsa
08-Jan-2007, 09:20 AM
One day a friend showed me a site with the most atrocious beheading videos I have ever seen. After my initial curiosity I stopped 'cos there was a certain guilt that came along with watching them. This one is different to me because I am not watching some innocent guy get beheaded with a machete while screaming on the floor for his life. This is a vile monster who took thousands of lives and destroyed many generations of familes after. It's not something I'd particularly rewind and watch for fun but I found it strangely inoffensive. What I find more offensive is the fact that this guy is not screaming for his life. It's not all that comforting to know that the killer of thousands of innocents gets off lighter than the average cow in a slaughterhouse.
I think that we tread a fine line when we look at horrors like the ones you mention Capn'. On the one hand there is the part of us that slows down to rubber-neck at car accidents, on the other is the powerful urge to see with ones own eyes and try and make sense of it for yourself. I was shown a couple on a pals mobile once and felt somewhat soiled by the fact that someone thought that I'd be entertained by witnessing some poor guy's terminal moments, I watched the clips with a sort of horrified fascination and later reflected on what effect the act of seeing had on me, I think the only effect they had for me was to graphically confirm my already pessimistic view of the human condition.

As to the Saddam execution, he got what he deserved, end of. That said, I can think of a few leaders of the so called civilised and democratic West who should have been dancing "Danny Deevers" alongside Saddam.