PDA

View Full Version : Face in BB

prettycorpses
04-Jan-2007, 09:15 AM
Can you believe that The Face is in the Big Brother house :eek:

I'm suddenly more drawn to watching it now....

Just a quick question for the ladies....

Q:
Would you still do him?

A:
Erm....yeh probably:o

Tricky
04-Jan-2007, 10:37 AM
He's a legend is the Face man!i wont watch big brother though because i hate all things like that,and especially anything with "celebrity" in the title!good that the face is back on TV though,and if they got the T in as well i'd probably watch it

Danny
04-Jan-2007, 10:40 AM
^ my thoughts word for word.:cool:

_liam_
04-Jan-2007, 10:54 AM
who the hell is the face? i thought it was a magazine...

capncnut
04-Jan-2007, 10:55 AM
When he rolled up in the A-Team van I began to rub my hands like a little kid. I hope he wins it.

"I am here to represent the A-Team!" :lol:

_liam_
04-Jan-2007, 11:17 AM
oooh THAT face...random...

MinionZombie
04-Jan-2007, 12:21 PM
Capn - hell yeah, I clapped my hands and cheered as the rumour was true - Dirk Benedict in the house! ... and arriving via A-Team van too, not the piss-poor BMW ads for all the other celebs arriving :rolleyes:.

I'll try and watch it just because it's Face Man, I usually don't watch Celeb BB because they're such a bunch of tosser rejects and I duno, I prefer to watch nobodies prance around like a social experiment...so aye, I'll try and watch it for Face Man, cos the dude is all suave 'n' sh*t ... IT'S FACE MAN!!!

Also - :rolleyes: - donny dickhead tourette ... what a twat.

capncnut
04-Jan-2007, 11:09 PM
donny dickhead tourette ... what a twat.

I'm warming to the guy to be honest.

"Oi Face, yor a good lookin' motherf**ka, d'ya know that?"

To Jermaine Jackson: "Me influences are Freddie Mercury, Axl Rose... even ya f**kin' bruvva!"

Gobbing in the the jacuzzi, pissing in the shower, sleeping naked next to Leo Sayer, all on day one. Classic! :lol:

Edit: That Bollywood actress would get a serious portion of helmet!

MinionZombie
04-Jan-2007, 11:24 PM
lol, twatrette wont last the whole thing, he'll walk at some point most likely, take his money and run - or, do something that they have to chuck him out for.

yeah, he's been interesting/cringe worthy to watch ... but he's still a complete dick.