PDA

View Full Version : Whatever the outcome of this movie...

SymphonicX
04-Jan-2007, 01:54 PM
it will certainly be nice to see Romero on an indie movie again, working with a small cast and crew and getting what he wants from the shoot rather than having to bend to studio pressure. Let's just hope it goes well and that its a success, as it may open the door to a few more. Now I just wanna get a non-zombie, indie movie from George and I'll be happy.

Danny
04-Jan-2007, 02:03 PM
he should make a film with tarantino i reckon that'd be sweet.:cool:

Mikey
07-Jan-2007, 06:46 PM
I have a feeling this will be his last film. He has a tough time getting things greenlit, or he has problems with financing. This will be his last film.

jdog
07-Jan-2007, 07:29 PM
i cant wait to see a new GAR movie, especialy a zombie movie and i sure hope that it is a success and they make a wack of cash on it (i know i will go see it and buy it on dvd). i hope that GAR has a few more clasics left to make, it would be a shame if this was his last.

aga
07-Jan-2007, 11:23 PM
he should make a film with tarantino i reckon that'd be sweet.

I wish he'd been able to make one of those fake trailers for Grindhouse, here's hoping we'll get one for the sequel.

Danny
07-Jan-2007, 11:56 PM
yeah, that'd be pretty cool.

Maitreya
07-Jan-2007, 11:58 PM
I wish I was a multi-billionaire or something like that so I could just throw endless amounts of money at him