PDA

View Full Version : It is a really f**ked-up world we live in:

Dawg
06-Jan-2007, 12:31 AM
14 murders in a week...
Daylight killings...
Assault rifles used...
Authorities can't get control of the chaos...

Iraq?

No... New Orleans ---> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16490563/

Kind of makes you wish the Hurricane would have taken these scumbags out to sea, huh?

:dead: Dawg

Tricky
06-Jan-2007, 12:38 AM
The UK is going the same way,while our government is trying to restore order around the uncivilised world,trouble is boiling over in their own back yard & they dont really seem to care!

HLS
06-Jan-2007, 01:21 AM
Dang! makes me not want to vacation there anymore!

Maitreya
07-Jan-2007, 08:33 AM
It's never something you'd expect to see here...

I mean, we're supposedly one of the best countries and we don't even have the resources to keep order within our own borders. That really makes me wonder who the **** we are to try to keep order in other countries when we can't even handle ourselves.

Rottedfreak
07-Jan-2007, 01:09 PM
Crap music and stories about killing being a good thing, tommorows world is going to be worse, everyone else is out to get you and we are going to kill each other with nukes and theres no way out except suicide. Such is the world we live in.

_liam_
07-Jan-2007, 01:22 PM
The UK is going the same way,while our government is trying to restore order around the uncivilised world,trouble is boiling over in their own back yard & they dont really seem to care!

er about 59 gun deaths last year...so i dunno about that. the gangs of pissed up louts are a problem but i wouldnt go so far as to compare ashby de la zouche to new orleans...

Eyebiter
07-Jan-2007, 06:57 PM
Sounds like local gangs don't want people to return to the Katrina flooded areas of New Orleans.

MikePizzoff
07-Jan-2007, 07:57 PM
My band was in New Orleans for three days in June. Within one block of first arriving and getting out of the van my singer found a hand gun just laying on the sidewalk. Real farked up shiv.

Deaths_Shadow
08-Jan-2007, 01:36 PM
It's never something you'd expect to see here...

I mean, we're supposedly one of the best countries and we don't even have the resources to keep order within our own borders. That really makes me wonder who the **** we are to try to keep order in other countries when we can't even handle ourselves.
I agree. And i really think the U.S. needs a reality check. As Americans we are to self absorbed with a materialistic lifestyle rather than learning that being content and to see others have contentness is at least to me being truly happy and having a more rewarding life, not what your bank statement says or what your driving.....but a couple million and a benz would be nice.lol. j/k...sorta. lol. :lol:

tju1973
08-Jan-2007, 09:38 PM
Need I say more?!?!?

mista_mo
08-Jan-2007, 09:56 PM
it's often said that disasters bring out the best in people, but it's also true that they bring out our worse part.