PDA

View Full Version : Kids ae funny

Tied2thetracks
06-Jan-2007, 03:36 PM
"Is she going to get the baby out today?" daughter Allison on 2 month pregnant mommy.

"grandpa is black." Daughter madison, no idea where that came from. Grandpas is pretty white.

Most disturbing one is that my daughter Allison drew a picture yesderday and titled it "Mommy smiling because daddy died"

Kids are cute eh?

_liam_
06-Jan-2007, 04:43 PM
lol innit, my niece (who's 3) was telling me some tall tales once (like kids do), and she was like "i met a cat called mina" "she had 3 kittens" i said "what were their names", she said "er...lily...lusu...and ...lucifer" LOL

another time she had a dinosaur toy and a little plastic dog, and was whispering in a husky voice "if you would be in my tummy...i'd be SO SOOO happy"

creeeeepy :lol:

dannoofthedead
06-Jan-2007, 06:27 PM
Kids are a joy and a blessing. Like when I wake up at 8am suffocating because my 2yr old has draped his entire body over my face and is snoring contentedly.

I think they secretly plan to overthrow us and take over the world.

_liam_
06-Jan-2007, 08:48 PM
lol i think youre right...theyll grow up, take our jobs and put us in homes...were through the looking glass here!

capncnut
06-Jan-2007, 08:52 PM
Kids are a joy and a blessing. Like when I wake up at 8am suffocating because my 2yr old has draped his entire body over my face and is snoring contentedly.

One day I woke up feeling like I was drowning. My boy (who was also two at the time) was using the left side of my face for a pillow as he slept and was drooling into my mouth :barf:. He is now fastly approaching his early teens. Cherish those times 'cos in a flash, they'll be all grown up and gone.

Maitreya
07-Jan-2007, 08:01 PM
haha wow, that's rough

coma
08-Jan-2007, 04:38 PM
One day I woke up feeling like I was drowning. My boy (who was also two at the time) was using the left side of my face for a pillow as he slept and was drooling into my mouth :barf:. He is now fastly approaching his early teens. Cherish those times 'cos in a flash, they'll be all grown up and gone.
Oh Christ! That literally made me gag!

I have no kids and stuff like that doesnt make me want to either!:)

Graebel
08-Jan-2007, 08:12 PM
My 5 yr old son was in the backseat singing contentedly along to the radio this morning when he said that the song playing was an awesome morning song.

It was "Tequila Sunrise".

And I turned to the classic rock station so he'd quit singing along with "World Wide Suicide".

capncnut
08-Jan-2007, 11:18 PM
And I turned to the classic rock station so he'd quit singing along with "World Wide Suicide".

"It's a shame to awake in a world of pain
what does it mean when a war has taken over?"

Damn, now he's got me singing it. :lol: