I set it up last week. I am the 1st official member. :D

Check my sig!

capncnut
11-Jan-2007, 08:14 AM
Yeah, I'll join. Where's my free IAZM dvd, sticker and hat? :sneaky:

MinionZombie
11-Jan-2007, 11:30 AM
Free? ... Sh*t man, this bitch is poor! :D

Although ... perhaps I could do my version of a MySpace list for the end credits - a list of people in the zombie man fan club - i.e. folk who've officially stated their love of ZM. :)

Hmmm...*scratches chin, eyebrow raises, eyes squint ... some Ennio Morricone music starts playing...*

capncnut
11-Jan-2007, 11:59 AM
If you do, you can add me to that list immediately. In fact, I'd even supply my real identity, I'd be that proud. :)

"Zombie Man officially wants to eat the following..."

BWAAAHAAA!!! :lol:

MinionZombie
11-Jan-2007, 12:05 PM
Just whack the bit of text like Dj has in his sig, into your sig, to show your allegiance. :D:cool:

capncnut
11-Jan-2007, 12:37 PM
Done. Talking of sigs, if they were giving away prizes for the best signature ever I think Kortick would win it hands down! :D

bassman
11-Jan-2007, 12:39 PM
Not to stomp on you guy's dreams and all, but....

Why make a fan club when basically all the regulars on HPotD like IAZM? I mean, I haven't seen one person say anything negative.

Sounds like MZ has a line of people down the street that are all on their knees.:p

capncnut
11-Jan-2007, 01:10 PM
Why make a fan club when basically all the regulars on HPotD like IAZM? I mean, I haven't seen one person say anything negative.

The idea of a fan club is that it determines who actually liked the film as opposed to someone who just said something nice about it. Official support helps the filmmaker and likewise it makes the fans happy to know that their continued support is appreciated.

BTW not every member (or regular for that matter) have seen IAZM. Only the other day I had to convince a longtime regular to watch it 'cos they hadn't.

tju1973
11-Jan-2007, 02:33 PM
I love the idea of a Zombie Man Fan club

what a cool thing that would be

so what about it

set it up already

..they creep me out man....

:skull:

Debbieangel
11-Jan-2007, 11:15 PM
Count me in I am a "Zombie Man" fan too!!!
So, count me in as an official member of the "Zombie Man" fan club!!!

HLS
11-Jan-2007, 11:41 PM

Although ... perhaps I could do my version of a MySpace list for the end credits - a list of people in the zombie man fan club - i.e. folk who've officially stated their love of ZM. :)

Hmmm...*scratches chin, eyebrow raises, eyes squint ... some Ennio Morricone music starts playing...*

DON'T FORGET ME! *SMILES*

Maitreya
12-Jan-2007, 08:18 AM
I just wanted to come to show my support to those unfortu... I mean blessed enough to live a rotbra... Erm, living impaired lifestyle.

Go Zombie Man! Eat those bra... I mean warm flesh.

MinionZombie
12-Jan-2007, 11:48 AM
Whack the text you see in Dj's and so forth's signatures into your sig. :)

HLS
13-Jan-2007, 04:26 AM

for the credits my real name is Heidi L. Steindel:D :p :o

capncnut
13-Jan-2007, 04:34 AM
Peregin St John Ponsonby Rawlinson. :D

mista_mo
13-Jan-2007, 05:15 AM
just call me the scourge of the rebellion and a haven for all lovers of the galactic empire (or imperial remnant..whatever...the empire will be founded again bitches)

MinionZombie
13-Jan-2007, 11:21 AM
lol ... Mista, I've no idea what you're on about. :)

Once the editing process is further along the line and I'm ready to do the credits I'll do a thread about it so I can get a list of the fan names to put in my very own 'list of pimps' afterwards. ;)

HLS
13-Jan-2007, 01:45 PM
Peregin St John Ponsonby Rawlinson. :D

Dear God...save me....

kortick
13-Jan-2007, 10:23 PM
yes DJ i saw your zombie man fan club thing
in your sig

so i will add it to my sig

and yes cap
i worked long and hard on my signature
it wasnt easy to get the graphics right but