PDA

View Full Version : Bach's Arco Pitcairn

Trancelikestate
13-Jan-2007, 10:17 PM
anyone know what this means? it is on the zombies shirt that fran has a moment with, by penney's. i was in monroeville the other day, and saw a sighn for pitcairn, so i think its a small part of town or something. you guys know?

Chakobsa
13-Jan-2007, 10:32 PM
He was wearing a baseball mitt wasn't he? I always thought that the "Arco" part of "Bach's Arco Pitcairn" reffered to an oil company, "Bach's" being a local garage/gas station who sponsor the local (in this case Pitcairn) baseball team.

Trancelikestate
13-Jan-2007, 10:35 PM
cool, i wasnt sure if it was even english @ first.

Eyebiter
13-Jan-2007, 10:47 PM
Bach's = owner
Arco = chain of gas stations
Pitcairn, Pennsylvania

Trancelikestate
13-Jan-2007, 10:51 PM
thnx eyebiter :p

Philly_SWAT
13-Jan-2007, 11:48 PM
Bach's = owner
Arco = chain of gas stations
Pitcairn, Pennsylvania
A post doesnt get more succient than this! Seems like someone on here said they actually visited the Bach's Arco in Pitcairn and said it was closed/empty or something, but they found an old sign on the side of the building and took it home. I cant remember who that was, perhaps they will see this and remind me!

capncnut
14-Jan-2007, 12:31 AM
He was wearing a baseball mitt wasn't he? I always thought that the "Arco" part of "Bach's Arco Pitcairn" reffered to an oil company, "Bach's" being a local garage/gas station who sponsor the local (in this case Pitcairn) baseball team.

Pretty much. Bach was the name of a guy who owned a gas station who just happened to be sponsoring the local baseball team that the actor who wore the shirt played for. According to Chris Stavrakis on the Euro Dawn commentary, the gas station does not exist anymore.