deadwrtr
14-Jan-2007, 06:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd1D2OKyuGA

Danny
14-Jan-2007, 12:07 PM
jokes about raped children.....yeah, real funny stuff right there:rockbrow:

MinionZombie
14-Jan-2007, 12:55 PM
A bit hit & miss, but kinda funny, there were a few good lines that gave me a good chuckle.

Hellsing - oh chill out. People laugh at diversity.

I'm loading up "episode 2" to have a gander, and Yawn04 sucked balls. If the whole movie was like this originally it would have been easier to stomach, ha!

HLS
14-Jan-2007, 01:55 PM
OH...You have to admit that was funny, I loved the tiny tim music on the radio. Just to make it easier for all to watch i am going to repaste it here.

wd1D2OKyuGA

Danny
14-Jan-2007, 02:50 PM
A bit hit & miss, but kinda funny, there were a few good lines that gave me a good chuckle.

Hellsing - oh chill out. People laugh at diversity.

yeah, just not my kind of comedy i guess.

EvilNed
14-Jan-2007, 03:23 PM
Nah, I didn't like it either.

MinionZombie
14-Jan-2007, 05:39 PM
The second part wasn't as good, most of it didn't have dialogue so it could be lampooned. It's hit & miss, perhaps he doesn't really plan it before he re-records it, I duno ... but there were snippets of comic genius in there...just a shame it was in fact hit & miss...

deadwrtr
14-Jan-2007, 05:54 PM
jokes about raped children.....yeah, real funny stuff right there:rockbrow:

Definitely not a highlight... but I thought some of the dialogue was funny... maybe it's the voices...

WaOUWL!

MinionZombie
14-Jan-2007, 05:56 PM
lol, yes! "WAOUWL!!!" was a highlight for me. :)

The stuff about "ow! my liver!" was also pretty funny.

capncnut
15-Jan-2007, 12:12 AM
Some of it was good, the voices were definitely funny. Loved the ambulance prank. As for the child rape gags, I'm with Hellz on this one. I can laugh at all the Jacko jokes like the average goof but a hospital full of raped children? Nah, that was a bit too below the belt for my tastes.