PDA

View Full Version : xbox live users, whos got what games

Danny
14-Jan-2007, 11:57 AM
k, so i reigged up live last night an added a few people to my buddy list, a few from this forum as well as people i know and i realised aside from knowing the gamertags you dont know who has what games, sure you might see most on there achievements but what about origional xbox games that play on live?

i thought itd be cool for each person to put a list up here, then you can see if you can play against them on a particular game.

so heres mine

burnout revenge
call of duty 2
GRAW
prey
perfect dark zero
kameo
tony hawks american wasteland
halo 2
star wars battlefront
area 51

thats all of mine, damn i traded in a lot...anyway, post your own then you can set up matches with whoever has what.

on the note of xbox live compatible games i was checking out the games that only have leaderboard functions and the top guy on condemned: criminal origins has played that incredibly linear 10 level game for 615 hours!?!, thats just unhealthy is what it is.:rolleyes:

slickwilly13
14-Jan-2007, 06:33 PM
xbox 360

COD3
GOW
Samurai Warriors 2
Fight Night Round 3
WWE: S vs R 2007

PS3

Fall of Man

Khardis
14-Jan-2007, 06:38 PM
Gears of War
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Call of Duty 3
Perfect Dark
Madden 07
Condemned
Dead Rising

Andy
14-Jan-2007, 09:47 PM
Gears of War
Dynasty warriors 5 - empires
F.E.A.R
Pro Evo 6
Saints Row
Dead Rising
Burnout Revenge
Rainbow six Vegas

just bought myself vegas so im playing that most of the time!

capncnut
14-Jan-2007, 10:34 PM
Here's my current list of 360 games:

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Dead Rising
F.E.A.R.
Prey
Gears Of War
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Tony Hawk Project 8

You can add Lost Planet: Extreme Condition to that by Monday, unfortunately I traded in both COD's to get F.E.A.R.

As for all my original Xbox games, I still have most of them. In fact, I have kept every single console I have ever owned from the Atari 2600 upwards.

MikePizzoff
15-Jan-2007, 05:53 AM
I just got the system so I only have:

Dead Rising
DOOM
UNO

Hopefully more soon. My buddy might be givin me a couple of his old games he doesn't play any more.

slickwilly13
18-Jan-2007, 05:46 AM
I didn't know where else to post this. Heavy Weapon: Atomic Tank is available for download. If you like shooters then download the demo and check it out.