View Full Version : xbox livid

Danny
15-Jan-2007, 08:12 AM
i just found this on the webcomic 'level 99', but since most people are too lazy to visit links, god knows im one of em, here it is.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/khazrak/20070113-level99_086.jpg

http://www.level99comic.com/

better post this guys pissed rant too ,to explain it.

I wanna talk a bit about our latest comic. I never - and I mean never - play anonymous multi-player games. I can barely stand socializing with people I know. It's exactly these sorts of people (some I know personally) that cinch it for me. Let me break it down:

That leader dude. You know the type. He plays nothing but SOCOM and Madden and takes his online gaming very seriously. Not much to say here. Just... join the reserves already.

The twelve-year-old potty mouth. I had occasion a while back to listen to five young men playing some Naruto game and they just wouldn't shut up. You've seen it, too. One child in particular, Damien something, kept saying "Noobinate". "I'm going to noobinate you. You've just been noobinated. Hey, Sam, did you just see Bobby get noobinated by the noobinator?" That would be sorta funny if it was edited snippets instead of a direct quote. One thing young people do, and do well, is beating a dead horse. Noobinate? That horse was stillborn.

Anybody with MJ (not Michael Jackson), 420, Blaze, or Smoke in their gamertag. Just shut the **** up. You are sooooooo annoying. I wanna put that joint out in your bloodshot eye. Why don't you just kill yourself now, because you're sure as hell not going to amount to anything. And if you do? I'll be waiting there with pistol in hand.

Too much? I can never tell.

-Arlo

MinionZombie
15-Jan-2007, 11:04 AM
lol, f*cking fantastic comic.

Much better than the comics over on ActionTrip which are almost all about f*cking WoW, so those on the outside have got f*ck all idea what they're about.

lol ... ahhh, that was a good comic, I'll even save it to my HDD! :eek:

Eyebiter
15-Jan-2007, 12:06 PM
Yeah Naruto kids are annoying... believe it!

Danny
15-Jan-2007, 12:47 PM
actually since then i played gears of war (which im borowing off a freind) in co-op with some kid called "naruto-somethin' or other 469" and he was like that, and for the first example you just need to know the dudes name "1337sarge", i dont think i need to go into which of the three he was with that name do i?

gotta say halo 2 is damn addictive i allready set up a clan with all my freinds (moshimoshi clan;) ) and we all spent sunday on our respective fat asses playing halo:)

capncnut
15-Jan-2007, 04:02 PM
Damn, that comic strip speaks the truth! The third character seems strangely familiar to me. :rolleyes:

bassman
15-Jan-2007, 04:14 PM
:lol:

Funny comic.

That third one....why does he say he'll "never amount to anything" just because he smokes pot? Well....I guess if he flaunts it around, it would get annoying.