PDA

View Full Version : Damn you, Philly!

Maitreya
15-Jan-2007, 09:35 PM
Has anyone ever told you you're too good at the arcades?

You're lucky I have to use my ****ty laptop mouse, otherwise I'd dominate your deanimator score :mad:

HLS
16-Jan-2007, 12:08 AM
Has anyone ever told you you're too good at the arcades?

You're lucky I have to use my ****ty laptop mouse, otherwise I'd dominate your deanimator score :mad:

You go tell him Maitreya. Are you asking him for a challenge:D :p I as well am on a laptop so I given up on the archade pretty much.

bassman
16-Jan-2007, 01:21 AM
I don't care too much for the arcade. I say "damn you philly" because he has been to basically all of the "dead" locations and met with the Romero and the other key players.

I would love to have done that and god bless him because he has. Bastard.:p

HLS
16-Jan-2007, 02:02 AM
ya he i lucky

capncnut
16-Jan-2007, 04:48 AM
I say "damn you philly" because he has been to basically all of the "dead" locations and met with the Romero and the other key players.

I was gonna say the exact same thing.

Maitreya
16-Jan-2007, 08:50 AM
Yea, that's true, he is pretty lucky in that respect, I think I'll go on a dead pilgrimage when I get out of college. But he also ****ing rules at the arcades...

Philly_SWAT
16-Jan-2007, 09:53 AM
Well, I guess I have to admit that I am pretty good at the arcade games. I was trying to get all the high scores, but some of the games are so luck based is it hard to get the high score without having, well, luck (Bloody Pingu comes immediately to mind!) It is hard for me to post enough here for some reason. It seems to me that I post a fair amount of thought provoking posts, but I am not even up to 1,000, whereas some people are way, WAY above that amount.

But as far as visiting Dead locations, it is fun and easy to do, and doesnt really cost that much, and could be done cheaper than the way I did it. And it definately lets you know the meaning of the word "surreal" if you didnt know it already. I still need to visit the Nike nuclear base and the office roof where the SAWT scenes from Dawn were filmed. Next time I'm in the 'Burgh I guess!

You're lucky I have to use my ****ty laptop mouse, otherwise I'd dominate your deanimator score :mad:Go somewhere and use a desktop, and I still doubt you'll beat my deanimator score!:D

capncnut
16-Jan-2007, 12:38 PM
The only reason Philly is top in the arcade is because he spends 10 hours a day in there! If you wanna beat the man, you gotta put in the same amount of time and dedication. Even then it's still not guaranteed. A while ago, I beat his Mini Golf score twice and it never registered on the scoreboard so I gave up on the damn place. Half the games in there are faulty anyhow.

Forget it, his score on Deanimator is rock solid.