PDA

View Full Version : A random thought

CornishCorpse
16-Jan-2007, 06:56 PM
As all great threads start: In a zombie apocolyapse

If you had to take one celebrity with you through the rotting masses who would it be? Security cant be taken into account so no copping out and choosing famous starrs for their swarm of security. Sport Celebrities count aswell so what tanned body do you want to take with you? Someone to watch youre ass or just an ass for you to watch?

Id go for Young Mr T. Cause nobody not even zombies would mess with the T Man, just lurch out from behind a corner and say " Oh Sorry..Thought you were someone else" and they would lurch away

Edit: Just remembered Mr T is gay and with the whole if he coughed hard enough he could break me in half so Im changing my answer to Gandolfini from the sopranoes. Yes I know I cant spell but thank you for mentioning it anyway :p

DeadCentral
16-Jan-2007, 06:58 PM
Kate Beckinsale, so we could get started on the re population of mankind....

Danny
16-Jan-2007, 06:58 PM
ooh, good one, id choose daivd hasslehoff.

...why you ask?, so i can personally throw him to the zombies for releaseing "jump in my car", therby doing the world a favour.

bassman
16-Jan-2007, 07:14 PM

:lol:
Well said, man. Well said.

Since he took my first choice....I think I would have to go with Jessica Alba. Same reasons.:p

If I wanted protection, I would take Charlton Heston. He's got to be good with a gun, right?:)

MikePizzoff
16-Jan-2007, 07:28 PM
Andre The Giant.

CornishCorpse
16-Jan-2007, 07:35 PM
Good Call. Theres a movie Id like to see made if Andre wasnt dead. O.o Andre the Giant as a zombie? Theres something to keep you awake for a few nights.

prettycorpses
18-Jan-2007, 08:51 AM
Samuel L Jackson.........need I say more!!!

For something to look at though, you cant beat a dirty Ryan Reynolds hmmmmmmm moist

capncnut
18-Jan-2007, 09:05 AM

Very nice DC. I think I'd have to take Monica Bellucci myself.

EvilNed
18-Jan-2007, 04:08 PM
Bruce Campbell, of course!

Shadowofthedead
18-Jan-2007, 04:22 PM
bass man ill kill you and make her mine... hahahaha:elol:

bassman
18-Jan-2007, 04:31 PM
You would kill someone over Charlton Heston?:rockbrow:

:p

Shadowofthedead
18-Jan-2007, 05:13 PM
no jessica albi nimrod hahaha

ash
18-Jan-2007, 05:19 PM
Honestly, I would take Will Smith. He's entertaining, and he knows how to shoot a gun pretty good from what i've heard, so yeah. Oh, and he's gonna be in I Am Legend, so that's a plus.

Philly_SWAT
18-Jan-2007, 10:51 PM
According to a T-Shirt I have, the "World's Greatest Zombie Hunter" is Ken Foree!

Although, Jessica Alba would seem to be a better choice......:)

SymphonicX
19-Jan-2007, 10:29 AM
According to a T-Shirt I have, the "World's Greatest Zombie Hunter" is Ken Foree!

Although, Jessica Alba would seem to be a better choice......:)

Jessica Alba definitely......I'd take her to a deserted Maldivian Island and we'd eat coconuts whilst I ate HER coconuts all day.

Yum.

ash
20-Jan-2007, 06:31 PM
Was that supposed to be innuendo?

HLS
20-Jan-2007, 07:35 PM
As all great threads start: In a zombie apocolyapse

If you had to take one celebrity with you through the rotting masses who would it be? Security cant be taken into account so no copping out and choosing famous starrs for their swarm of security. Sport Celebrities count aswell so what tanned body do you want to take with you? Someone to watch youre ass or just an ass for you to watch?

Id go for Young Mr T. Cause nobody not even zombies would mess with the T Man, just lurch out from behind a corner and say " Oh Sorry..Thought you were someone else" and they would lurch away

Edit: Just remembered Mr T is gay and with the whole if he coughed hard enough he could break me in half so Im changing my answer to Gandolfini from the sopranoes. Yes I know I cant spell but thank you for mentioning it anyway :p

Well can I take 2?

I would choose The Rock
If i could choose 2 I would also pic Vin Deisl (sp?)

The rock I would think can kick some zombie ass:D

Huescacho
20-Jan-2007, 07:53 PM
I call to the actress who did Xena... It's beautiful, she can fight...and... you know? (joke).

HLS
22-Jan-2007, 07:01 PM

i can do some serious breeding with The Rock:D :D :D

ooh, good one, id choose daivd hasslehoff

...why you ask?, so i can personally throw him to the zombies for releaseing "jump in my car", therby doing the world a favour.

Thats scary. The thought of David and his car (KIT or what ever the car was called????) fighting zombies.

Abother good person to take would be McGiver(sp?) He is good at getting himself out of tight jams.

capncnut
22-Jan-2007, 08:22 PM
I call to the actress who did Xena... It's beautiful, she can fight...and... you know? (joke).

You have good taste Huescacho my friend. Lucy Lawless (Xena) is a total babe!

Huescacho
22-Jan-2007, 08:47 PM
I thank to God because my wife don't speak english... She could kill me!!!! (jajajaja)....

Brubaker
24-Jan-2007, 10:05 PM
Ami Dolenz of Pumpkinhead II fame/shame.

Maitreya
26-Jan-2007, 04:52 AM
For defense there's only one choice. Actually the choice I'd make would make any discussion of a zombie outbreak irrelevant, as in no way would a zombie outbreak be plausible considering this human being around.

Chuck Norris.

I would fear nothing. Except him of course.

My second choice would be, as stated before by others, Kate Beckinsale (mmmm)

Pothatuu
28-Jan-2007, 01:07 PM
I would have to pick Ken Foree. He didn't die in Dawn and he sure as hell isn't going to die now.

Deadman_Deluxe
28-Jan-2007, 01:32 PM
...apocolyapse

Hardy Har Har :lol:

MissJacksonCA
29-May-2007, 05:49 AM
num nums right there... but he's married so he'd prolly be a little upset about losing his wife to the zombies so hmm...

desmond harrington

darth los
29-May-2007, 05:56 AM
Gunnery SGT. Hartman, perenial badass:evil: ... nuff said.

MissJacksonCA
29-May-2007, 05:57 AM
i feel so stupid for asking

darth los
29-May-2007, 06:04 AM
he's the drill SGT. from Full Metal Jacket:D There are no stupid questions.

RustyHicks
27-Jun-2007, 10:47 PM
Arnold, I don't think anyone would mess with the Terminator.
Second choice is a tie between NeveCampbell, who is pretty tough on her own merrits or Linda Hamilton. She was a great fighter in T2 and I know she had to have some military training for the role of Sarah, she would be handy with a gun

CapnRhodes
27-Jun-2007, 10:49 PM
I'd go with Samuel L. Jackson, he could kick some serious zombie ass

MissJacksonCA
27-Jun-2007, 10:50 PM
Geena Davis was pretty damn savvy in The Long Kiss Gnite

CapnRhodes
27-Jun-2007, 10:53 PM
I'd go with Samuel L. Jackson, he could kick some serious zombie ass

If you could pick a second, I'd choose Captain Rhodes or Sarah

MissJacksonCA
27-Jun-2007, 10:55 PM
I felt like Rhodes talked a good game but used methods of intimidation to gain power and was relatively weak himself...

Sarah was the one who took on Rhodes and thus... the stronger of the two...

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 10:57 PM
I felt like Rhodes talked a good game but used methods of intimidation to gain power and was relatively weak himself...

And if you notice rhodes didn't kill a single solitary zombie throughout the whole film. Atleast sarah has some kills under her belt.

CapnRhodes
27-Jun-2007, 10:59 PM

Yeah, I'd probably pick Sarah

Rhodes was a tough ass but he did break under the pressure

Sarah was stronger, and if we were the last humans alive, well...:D

MissJacksonCA
27-Jun-2007, 11:00 PM
LMAO :lol: