PDA

View Full Version : One Item

CornishCorpse
22-Jan-2007, 08:43 PM
As all great threads start: In a zombie apocolyapse

If you had the choice of one item and before anyone thinks to say it no firearms of any sort or melee weaponry. So just generally no weapons, no vechicles either so no tanks,APC`s and the like.

Radios? Flares? Swiss Army knife? Survivalist handbook? Teach youreself how to build society?

Youre answers please!

Philly_SWAT
22-Jan-2007, 10:16 PM
Youre answers please!
A Grammer handbook? :D

Dont know what would qualify under your premise. One item? If I said a DVD player with a complete library of DVD's, would that count as one item? If I was allowed no weapon and no vehicle, survival would seem to be a tough thing to accomplish. But assuming survival was assured, some entertainment would be in order. 1,000 Terawatt computer, fully loaded with movies, music and software? How about a marijuana growers guidebook? Does Jessica Alba count as an "item"?

ash
22-Jan-2007, 10:57 PM
Hmmm... The Zombie Survival Guide.

Danny
23-Jan-2007, 08:49 AM
time machine.;)

SymphonicX
23-Jan-2007, 09:06 AM
As I said in the other thread: Jessica Alba

jdog
23-Jan-2007, 06:19 PM
survival knife

capncnut
23-Jan-2007, 06:38 PM
A bag of peanuts.

DEAD BEAT
23-Jan-2007, 06:51 PM
A nice piece of asss!!!!:D

CornishCorpse
23-Jan-2007, 08:37 PM
Apologies on my grammar. Ive always been under the impression that what you right is more important than how you write it lol surprisingly Im an english language student. A failing one but a student nontheless and the Marjiuana Growers handbook is a good call..

EvilNed
23-Jan-2007, 09:43 PM
Anti-Zombie Spray

DEAD BEAT
23-Jan-2007, 10:38 PM
That marijuana growers hand book sounds about right!

the dead always win and will eventually get you,may as well be stoned as shiiit while they are ripping your balls off!!!!:D

might even be a good laugh before you get eaten to see if you can get a zombie stoned thats probably funnier than shiiit!! ;)

MikePizzoff
23-Jan-2007, 10:57 PM
A wilderness survival guide so I could go out into the middle of nowhere (woods, mid-west plains, desert, etc.) and get by.

Brubaker
24-Jan-2007, 10:11 PM

You called this a "great" thread a little prematurely, don't you think? ;) Just messin' with you.

A lot of things worth taking, such as a radio or small tv, would require batteries or electricity. So those will be useless eventually.

I'd say a good hammer or mallet that won't weight me down. It'd be good to cave in the skull of a zombie, if they get too close. You could also use it to break windows or beat in a door, if you need to break into (or out of) something. Try doing all of that with your fists or a damn swiss army knife. Ha ha.

Deadman_Deluxe
28-Jan-2007, 02:00 PM
A nice cup of tea.

Pothatuu
28-Jan-2007, 02:08 PM
My camera bag.

Who would'nt miss the chance to make a REAL zombie movie?

Well, nobody would be around to watch it...

tju1973
28-Jan-2007, 02:33 PM
a vibrator.

Deadman_Deluxe
28-Jan-2007, 02:41 PM
a vibrator.

:confused:

Danny
28-Jan-2007, 03:23 PM
thats awquard.:|

capncnut
28-Jan-2007, 06:37 PM
Only if it's up yer ass! :lol:

HLS
28-Jan-2007, 06:54 PM
A bag of peanuts.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehehehehehehehe!

a vibrator.

Hey you stole my answer. *kidding* But seriously I never expected that responce!:p

If you had the choice of one item and before anyone thinks to say it no firearms of any sort or melee weaponry. So just generally no weapons, no vechicles either so no tanks,APC`s and the like.

Radios? Flares? Swiss Army knife? Survivalist handbook? Teach youreself how to build society?

Youre answers please!

I would have a machette(sp?)

Deadman_Deluxe
29-Jan-2007, 07:36 PM
thats awquard.:|

And what might awquard be when it is at home?

Graebel
29-Jan-2007, 07:51 PM
Duct tape...............although The Rock is a close second.

Chaos
29-Jan-2007, 08:05 PM
Hand lotion...

Seriously though, probably a Zippo.