PDA

View Full Version : Police Squad! - in color

Rottedfreak
23-Jan-2007, 08:09 PM
My name is Detective Sergeant Frank Drebin. A series of gorgeous fashion models had been found unconscious and naked in laundromats. Unfortunately, I was assigned to investigate credit union holdups. I was doing my laundry when the call came in on a shootout

classic.

bassman
23-Jan-2007, 09:09 PM
I've been meaning to pick up the new series DVD but I keep forgetting...

Good stuff.:)

Rottedfreak
24-Jan-2007, 10:56 AM
visiting a widow: "were sorry for bothering you at a time like this Mrs Twice, we would have come sooner but your husband wasn't dead then."

coma
24-Jan-2007, 06:44 PM
Act 2: Brute
haha
I watched that when it was first on. It only lasted 4 or 6 weeks.
They cancelled it becasue you had to pay too much attention. If you got up to make a sandwhich you couldnt follow it. They actually said that at the time.

Rottedfreak
24-Jan-2007, 07:59 PM
I always loved the opening credits with the insane 'Rex hamilton as Abraham Lincoln', he's in Fords theatre and then someone shoots hi top hat, he turns around and blows the guy away with a colt.
Then the 'Tonights Special Guest Star' footage showing the guest star dying brutally thus ending their role in the episode. (Lorne Greene is thrown out a car with a kife in his chest, Florence henderson bakes something and is caught in a drive by shooting, William Shatner survives a similar shooting only to drink poisened wine ect)
Finished off with the announcer stating "tonights episode the guilty alibi" and the caption reading something else 'The Butler did it'

It all concludes with a freeze frame, except the actors freeze whle something goes on around them like the set falls to pieces or a coffee being poured overflows.

Enjoyed the films 'The naked Gun' too though many jokes are recycled.