PDA

View Full Version : Woman Gets 11 Years for Cooking Boyfriend and Feeding Him to Guests

Neil
02-Feb-2007, 10:29 AM
A court in the Russian internal republic of Bashkortostan has passed an 11-year sentence to a woman who killed her boyfriend with an axe and then cooked him in a variety of dishes which she fed to her guests at a New Year party.

The Komsomolskaya Pravda daily reports that the incident took place in the small town of Sterlitamak. The 44-year old woman suspected her boyfriend, who was younger than her, of unfaithfulness and in a heated row grabbed an axe and hacked him to death.

Then, the woman flayed and dismembered the body. She threw away the head and used the rest to cook a New Year dinner. She minced some meat and used in meatballs and dumplings and also made jellied meat with hands and feet — she later bartered that dish for liquor with neighbors.

When the guests arrived, the woman treated them to everything she cooked — meatballs, dumplings, soup and liver sausage. The people did not know they were eating human flesh, only one guest noticed that the meat was unusually sweet, but he was told that this was because it was very fresh.

When the party was coming to an end, one of the guests looked into the fridge and found a severed human hand there. He called the police and the murderer confessed during the first questioning.

http://mosnews.com/news/2006/11/16/bashkircannibal.shtml

Tricky
02-Feb-2007, 10:33 AM
urrrghhhh :eek: :eek: :barf:

did you see all the reports on that canadian serial killer as well?awful!the world is a messed up place at times

DjfunkmasterG
02-Feb-2007, 10:55 AM
So there was a Mrs. Hannibal Lechter! :elol:

_liam_
02-Feb-2007, 11:05 AM
cool...lol

those crazy soviets eh :rolleyes:

edit - wait a minute, ELEVEN years?! what the hell do you have to do to get life out there?!

capncnut
02-Feb-2007, 12:03 PM
When the party was coming to an end, one of the guests looked into the fridge and found a severed human hand there. He called the police and the murderer confessed during the first questioning.

HAHA! I would've loved to have seen all the guests faces once the the big culinary secret was revealed. :lol:

EvilNed
02-Feb-2007, 12:07 PM
HAHA! I would've loved to have seen all the guests faces once the the big culinary secret was revealed. :lol:

Me too. That's some funny ****, actually :p

As for the 11 years, she'll probably get extensive rehabilitation as well.

Danny
02-Feb-2007, 01:35 PM
i dont think this is the first time this has happened in russia, those people must be pretty down on there luck, or nuts.

_liam_
02-Feb-2007, 01:51 PM
yeah right, i sure as hell wouldnt trade a bottle of booze for ..."jellied meat" :dead:

don't get me wrong, i like a dogburger as much as the next slob, but jellied meat...wtf!?

Eyebiter
02-Feb-2007, 09:11 PM
Tastes like chicken?

Philly_SWAT
02-Feb-2007, 09:54 PM
cool...lol

those crazy soviets eh :rolleyes:

edit - wait a minute, ELEVEN years?! what the hell do you have to do to get life out there?!Thats exact;y what I was thinking!

HLS
03-Feb-2007, 06:57 PM
I always wanted to know what human flesh tastes like. Someone please pass the gravy:p

I am joking of course:confused:

capncnut
03-Feb-2007, 09:17 PM
I always wanted to know what human flesh tastes like. Someone please pass the gravy:p

I am joking of course:confused:

Why joke? Damn straight I wanna taste some human flesh. Just think of all the rich food that goes into the average human, that's gotta be some major flavour right there. You're just as curious as the rest of us man. Maybe when the people of this world finally summon the balls to try it then maybe we can give the likes of Bernard Matthews a break. Damn, he needs it right now. :lol:

HLS
03-Feb-2007, 09:55 PM
Thanks cap. i could go for bbq. :)

capncnut
03-Feb-2007, 10:12 PM
Say what now? :rockbrow:

Danny
04-Feb-2007, 12:15 AM
*....backs slowly out of the thread, slams the door and runs to the car...*

capncnut
04-Feb-2007, 01:24 AM
*....backs slowly out of the thread, slams the door and runs to the car...*

"Don't forget me you mother!"

Danny
04-Feb-2007, 01:31 AM
*yells for the gettaway driver to speed up as cap'n runs across his lawn with a shotgun cus i stole his hpotd stash*...

"DRIVE MOTHER****ER ,DRIVE!":lol:

capncnut
04-Feb-2007, 01:50 AM
"DRIVE MOTHER****ER ,DRIVE!"

"Damn, you spilt three grams mon. Who's gonna call MZ and let him know the bad news?"

Scott
04-Feb-2007, 01:57 AM
Hey everyone just wanted to tell you all about this New Year's party I went to. It was kinda boring and the host cooked the worst meatballs I've ever had.

Danny
04-Feb-2007, 02:02 AM
any of the meatballs have tatoos?:p

HLS
04-Feb-2007, 02:14 AM
You guys crack me up. seriously.

Wooley
04-Feb-2007, 02:14 AM
The only thing that could have been more f'ed up than that would be her feeding part of him to himself before she killed him, like when Hannibal Lechter fed that guy part of his own brain.

Guess they all had a freind for dinner, huh?

WTF would she have had to do to get life there, really?

coma
04-Feb-2007, 05:26 AM
WTF would she have had to do to get life there, really?
Criticize the russian Gov and end up with a belly full of radiation or shot up in a stairway. Nice!

Debbieangel
05-Feb-2007, 12:46 AM
Guess they all had a freind for dinner, huh?
If that is a friend I wouldn't want to be her enemy:rockbrow: !!!
:barf: :barf: :barf: and ewwwww!!! lol

Danny
05-Feb-2007, 01:16 AM
is it just me or has that friend for dinner joke been told like 2 or 3 times in this thread allready:dead:

Cody
05-Feb-2007, 03:35 AM
11 years???!?....well....maybe its because russian prisons are ALOT worse then the american. 11 years could easily seem like 85

kortick
05-Feb-2007, 04:26 AM
oh yeah right

like YOU'VE never killed and cooked
a homeless person before....