PDA

View Full Version : Why Why Why??

prettycorpses
24-Mar-2006, 10:40 AM
Why is it you always need a wee when your deep in the middle of something!? :moon:

idsaluteyoubub
24-Mar-2006, 07:45 PM
I remember when I was a kid I always had to leak when I was in a great hiding spot in hide and go seek. It would always make me so mad:D

MinionZombie
24-Mar-2006, 07:55 PM
I don't really get that...although if I end up thinking "do I need a pee?" I invariably have to go to the bog to "check" lol.

However, when I really need my hands for something - usually playing multiplayer or a racing game - then I get really friggin' itchy. I quickly scratch without removed my hands from the controller, and the bastard moves somewhere else on my body. So there I am whooping everybody's asses on Halo 2 while looking like a complete loon...

idsaluteyoubub
24-Mar-2006, 08:08 PM
I don't really get that...although if I end up thinking "do I need a pee?" I invariably have to go to the bog to "check" lol.

However, when I really need my hands for something - usually playing multiplayer or a racing game - then I get really friggin' itchy. I quickly scratch without removed my hands from the controller, and the bastard moves somewhere else on my body. So there I am whooping everybody's asses on Halo 2 while looking like a complete loon...

Haha yea I get that as well. I usually get an itch on my face or something. I wish someone would video tape me, I probably look like a stroke:D

I am just really bad at p*ssing...when I drink I go every ten minutes. Its horrible. I think I passed out one day, and one of my friends thought it would be funny to replace my normal bladder with a bladder of a 4 year old girl.

Somewhere, some 4 year old girl can drink 10 bottles of milk and not have to go!

MinionZombie
24-Mar-2006, 08:16 PM
Ah 'breaking the seal' ... when I was a kid I had a cast iron bladder. I could go for 8 hours and not go once ... and drink during that time. Nowadays I usually have to get up once a night - and drinking beer just takes it all outta me. As soon as I break the seal and go then it's all downhill from there, you start getting in a cycle and have to go all the damn time. One house party I swear I spent more time staggering to the toilet drunk than staring at boobs like I should have been! :D

Danny
30-Mar-2006, 01:43 PM
if thats what im like in 3 years, shoot me.