PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Images

sirjacktorrance
04-Feb-2007, 06:32 PM
Note From Webmaster - To prevent further confusion, the picture below is from Land of the Dead.

today i found this in fangoria web!! is michael felser,in make up. i think is very good make up and reminds me a lot to the day of the dead zombies.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j198/sirjacktorrance/diaryzombi.jpg

and some NEWS!!

DIARY OF THE DEAD preview at Chicago Fango con

A special behind-the-scenes sneak preview of George A. Romero’s DIARY OF THE DEAD will take place at the next Midwest edition of FANGORIA’s Weekend of Horrors convention, to be held February 23-25 (three monstrous days!) at the Wyndham Chicago O’Hare Hotel (6810 North Mannheim Road, Rosemont, IL). Documentarian/director/editor Michael Felsher (pictured in ghoul getup for his LAND OF THE DEAD zombie cameo) will unveil clips from the set of Romero’s latest DEAD opus and offer a “fly on the wall” perspective on the new zombie production, which he chronicled. Felsher’s DVD special-feature credits through his Red Shirt Pictures company include FLESH WOUNDS: SEVEN STORIES OF THE SAW (for last year’s TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Ultimate Edition); IT RUNS IN THE FAMILY: THE MAKING OF A SEQUEL (for TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE 2); AFTER “EFFECTS”; and MY DEMON NIGHTS (with NIGHT OF THE DEMONS’ Linnea Quigley).

Danny
04-Feb-2007, 06:38 PM
but this is the start of an outbreak so why would the zombies look that nasty?, im gonna remain scepticle on this one.:rockbrow:

sirjacktorrance
04-Feb-2007, 07:12 PM
the zombie may have bite marks and scars of other zombies attacks.the grey/green face colour is for the infection.remember the Roger and Flay boy zombies.they was recent dead too

ash
04-Feb-2007, 07:21 PM
but this is the start of an outbreak so why would the zombies look that nasty?, im gonna remain scepticle on this one.:rockbrow:

He's just got a bite, that's all.

Danny
04-Feb-2007, 07:26 PM
He's Mouldy!

bassman
04-Feb-2007, 10:34 PM
I think you guys didn't read it very well:

Documentarian/director/editor Michael Felsher (pictured in ghoul getup for his LAND OF THE DEAD zombie cameo) will unveil clips from the set of Romero’s latest DEAD opus and offer a “fly on the wall” perspective on the new zombie production, which he chronicled.

sirjacktorrance
04-Feb-2007, 11:04 PM
UPSSS... sorry...:| :| :|

jdog
05-Feb-2007, 04:55 AM
make up looks good. nice to have news on diary. havnt heard much about it latley

bassman
05-Feb-2007, 12:39 PM
^Do people even read threads and articles before they post anymore?:confused:

:p