PDA

View Full Version : Oh God tell me there is no truth in this!

zombie04
08-Feb-2007, 08:51 PM
http://www.joblo.com/spies-like-us-again

http://www.filmrot.com/articles/news/007707.php

I know we say Hollywood is out of ideas and have reached rock bottom, but somehow they keep amazing even us!

Danny
08-Feb-2007, 09:13 PM
damn the majority of hollywood films suck balls, its only stuff they dont want to fund like rocky balboa and the like that are still worth watching.

capncnut
08-Feb-2007, 09:48 PM
Gosh, Hollywood hits a new low. :bored:

zombie04
08-Feb-2007, 09:54 PM
damn the majority of hollywood films suck balls, its only stuff they dont want to fund like rocky balboa and the like that are still worth watching.
I fully agree. Rocky Balboa was a fantastic movie and I was glad to see Stallone still had something left.

Gosh, Hollywood hits a new low. :bored:
Just wait for Blues Brothers 3000.

Danny
08-Feb-2007, 09:55 PM
or a remake of the origional ghostbusters, but with actors from **** shows like the o.c and trl.

*bassman turns into the hulk*:lol:

zombie04
08-Feb-2007, 10:10 PM
or a remake of the origional ghostbusters, but with actors from **** shows like the o.c and trl.

don't even joke about that! there might be some writer from sony looking at this website as we speak:shifty:

But seriously, these movies should never be remade under any circumstances:

Ghostbusters
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
The Blues Brothers
Animal House
Uncle Buck

MikePizzoff
09-Feb-2007, 12:45 AM
Zombie, you probably just jinxed all of those movies. It's okay... it was bound to happen anyway.

Excuse me while I go vomit.

_liam_
09-Feb-2007, 12:55 AM
lol w/e. at least they must be running out of remakable movies now.

remakes i never want to see;

the day the earth stood still
the great escape
the wizard of oz
escape from alcatraz
the godfather

but they will ALL happen (actually maybe not alcatraz)

zombie04
09-Feb-2007, 01:21 AM

the great escape
the wizard of oz
escape from alcatraz
the godfather

I'm with you on all those, especially The Day the Earth Stood Still. And God help them if they remake Back to the Future. That would seriously rape my childhood.

jdog
09-Feb-2007, 01:30 AM
looks like a winner

capncnut
09-Feb-2007, 01:33 AM
You know something dog? That probably ain't far from what is regarded as winning material in this day and age. :lol:

jdog
09-Feb-2007, 01:38 AM
You know something dog? That probably ain't far from what is regarded as winning material in this day and age. :lol:

true that. peaple will go and see that pile of crap by the millions i bet and it will make a ton of cash. is this what movies have become becuase if it is i may as well take up reading:(

capncnut
09-Feb-2007, 01:41 AM
Well, the books are always better than the film adaptations so...

Danny
09-Feb-2007, 02:01 AM
"take up reading"?:rockbrow: , isnt that something people do anyway?

jdog
09-Feb-2007, 02:10 AM
"take up reading"?:rockbrow: , isnt that something people do anyway?

not exactly what i ment to say. i love to read already i ment quit watching new movies altogether and just read and watch the classics.

slickwilly13
09-Feb-2007, 03:05 AM
I thought they were making another Turtles movie.....

coma
09-Feb-2007, 05:39 AM

the great escape
the wizard of oz
escape from alcatraz
the godfather

They DID remake Wizard of Oz as the Wiz with Michaeal JAckson and Diana Ross

capncnut
09-Feb-2007, 05:43 AM
THE WIZ!!! Great movie. :lol:

Danny
09-Feb-2007, 05:55 AM
theres allways invasion of the bodysnatchers to fall back on.

...and they do.

DjfunkmasterG
09-Feb-2007, 10:52 AM
The original Spies Like Us wasn't that funny, so maybe a remake might help it. Then again it could end up sucking just as bad.

zombie04
09-Feb-2007, 07:28 PM
I thought they were making another Turtles movie.....

Well they are, but it's not a remake (a lack of Shredder makes it obvious), so it's either something completely new or some kind of sequel to the three previous movies. I'm not quite sure what it really is.

capncnut
09-Feb-2007, 08:31 PM
I thought the new Turtles movie was a computer animation flick. Didn't someone post the trailer here once?

bassman
09-Feb-2007, 08:54 PM
I thought the new Turtles movie was a computer animation flick. Didn't someone post the trailer here once?

Yeah, I think it was DJ. HERE (http://imdb.com/title/tt0453556/) is the IMDB page with posters/pictures/trailers and all that. I think it's going to be an interesting watch. It can't be worse than "TMNT 3: Turtles in Time".:rolleyes:

I don't see why they're remaking "Spies Like Us". Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it and even chuckled a few times....but was it THAT good?....

And Hellsing....."you wouldn't like me when I'm angry".:p I doubt Harold Ramis, Ivan Reitman, and Dan Aykroyd would allow for their baby to be tarnished with this remake trend. They all absolutely love the movie and I can't see them giving the go ahead with a remake(they all own portions of the rights).