PDA

View Full Version : holy crap this is THE worst acting i have ever seen.

Danny
08-Feb-2007, 09:45 PM
whilst the last two guys seem realistic, like the guys in blair witch the first guy really thinks he's a legend in his own mind, but this is hands down the worst acting in the world, he tries to be way to "real adn serious", but the others dont and come off as more realistic.
i can safely say anyone whos posted a short film on here can act rings around that guy, i just had to post this thing.

vwizIVr8aSQ

capncnut
08-Feb-2007, 10:04 PM
The 2nd guy - that was Star Wars Kid wasn't it? :lol:

jdog
09-Feb-2007, 01:33 AM
your right the first guy was terrible and the star wars kid was no better

Todd Tjersland
09-Feb-2007, 05:00 AM
Now, now, boys--we can't all make The Necro Files our first time out the gate, or even our second. But the third time's the charm, at least for me! :D

HLS
09-Feb-2007, 05:20 AM
that was creepy.

Danny
09-Feb-2007, 05:56 AM
Now, now, boys--we can't all make The Necro Files

never heard of it.

capncnut
09-Feb-2007, 06:15 AM
Funny you should say that, neither have I. :D

Danny
09-Feb-2007, 06:48 AM
just googled it

"A cannibal rapist rises from the grave as a flesh-eating zombie sex maniac! Two Seattle cops, a satanic cult and a flying demon fetus try to stop the lust-crazed ghoul before he can kill again."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0203726/

what kind of person would pay to see that though is beyond me.:rolleyes:

capncnut
09-Feb-2007, 07:54 AM
Sounds like one of them films you get on Eurotrash. :D

MinionZombie
09-Feb-2007, 10:54 AM
I've seen worse ... much worse in fact.

Yeah the first guy is over-the-top, but it's hardly serious. My main grievances are "really, another blair witch thing?" as well as the friggin' over-exposure, I hate whited-out DV footage with a passion.

Speaking of acting in indie movies, I think a problem a lot of folk have is they're all-too-aware they're acting and they're in front of a camera, so they automatically get melodramatic, somehow thinking you have to amp up your performance because the camera can't pick up subtlety or something random like that.

Really, you just have to try and believe what you're saying, don't think of yourself as this character created by your friend who's written it, think of yourself as just that - yourself - so to you, it's you who is in the situation ... then you just have to try and act in a more relaxed manner.

Now it's easier said than done, because some people really can't act (but they think they can - another mistake, a lot of people think they can rock acting, but it's actually pretty damn hard). When I reading through my scripts as I'm writing them, I'm acting them out, and it sounds pretty decent there, on my own, with no camera, reading it from the page, in my head ... but in fact, it sucks - and I know I'm not cut out for acting, I don't wanna be an actor ... that's why if I ever have to put myself on screen, I just act as a non-speaking person pulling weird faces...like in IAZM2.

DjfunkmasterG
09-Feb-2007, 12:21 PM
If you think that is bad acting you clearly haven't seen the $500,000 mega disaster Children of the Living Dead.

Eyebiter
09-Feb-2007, 12:33 PM
I'd advise renting some Full Moon Productions or Troma movies if you REALLY want to see bad acting. These two asshats appear to be from the William Shatner school of bad acting. Over vocalization, empahsis on words, obviously reading from cue cards.

Danny
09-Feb-2007, 05:23 PM
I've seen worse ... much worse in fact.

Yeah the first guy is over-the-top, but it's hardly serious. My main grievances are "really, another blair witch thing?" as well as the friggin' over-exposure, I hate whited-out DV footage with a passion.

Speaking of acting in indie movies, I think a problem a lot of folk have is they're all-too-aware they're acting and they're in front of a camera, so they automatically get melodramatic, somehow thinking you have to amp up your performance because the camera can't pick up subtlety or something random like that.

Really, you just have to try and believe what you're saying, don't think of yourself as this character created by your friend who's written it, think of yourself as just that - yourself - so to you, it's you who is in the situation ... then you just have to try and act in a more relaxed manner.

Now it's easier said than done, because some people really can't act (but they think they can - another mistake, a lot of people think they can rock acting, but it's actually pretty damn hard). When I reading through my scripts as I'm writing them, I'm acting them out, and it sounds pretty decent there, on my own, with no camera, reading it from the page, in my head ... but in fact, it sucks - and I know I'm not cut out for acting, I don't wanna be an actor ... that's why if I ever have to put myself on screen, I just act as a non-speaking person pulling weird faces...like in IAZM2.

what i do is set up the camera, get everyone in front of the camera, start filming and tell an obscene joke, get em laughing in front of the camera, then they talk for a minute, then i make em practice the scene without the camera, then when i set the camera up there ready to go.

coma
09-Feb-2007, 07:13 PM
The music was really loud and overbearing.
That is a way worse disster than the bad acting.
I made it through about 2 Minutes.

Danny
09-Feb-2007, 07:22 PM
it was the pirates of the caribbean theme wasnt it?:dead:

zombie04
09-Feb-2007, 07:31 PM
If you think that is bad acting you clearly haven't seen the $500,000 mega disaster Children of the Living Dead.

Why must you make me remember I saw that movie?

coma
10-Feb-2007, 04:35 AM
it was the pirates of the caribbean theme wasnt it?:dead:

I dont know because I will never see thise movies. I hate all things disney except for the Kurt Russel Movies from ohe 60s/

capncnut
10-Feb-2007, 12:29 PM

That piece of s**t cost half a mill? :confused:

MikePizzoff
28-Mar-2007, 09:16 PM
That was a complete waste of time.

capncnut
29-Mar-2007, 03:23 AM
ABBOTT HAYES!!! :lol::dead:

Who the hell invented that dumbass character anyways?