PDA

View Full Version : Monroeville Mall blackout

thxleo
08-Feb-2007, 11:39 PM
I just got a call from my girlfriend saying that the lights went out at the Monroeville Mall tonight. She was shopping and all of a sudden...total darkness. I wonder if any bikers were around?

DjfunkmasterG
08-Feb-2007, 11:43 PM
Don't worry peter is running for the back-up generator as we speak.

capncnut
08-Feb-2007, 11:47 PM
Damn bikers! :D

axlish
08-Feb-2007, 11:53 PM
This brings up an interesting topic that has always bugged me about Dawn.

OK, when the power comes back on in the mall, we see a hand flick the power on. In the Argento cut, this hand lingers a little while before flicking on the power. Is this some random zombie near the power? Cue up your DVD players and tell me what you think.

capncnut
09-Feb-2007, 12:14 AM
I will check this out.

Btw, lovin' the avatar man! :D

MikePizzoff
09-Feb-2007, 12:21 AM
This brings up an interesting topic that has always bugged me about Dawn.

OK, when the power comes back on in the mall, we see a hand flick the power on. In the Argento cut, this hand lingers a little while before flicking on the power. Is this some random zombie near the power? Cue up your DVD players and tell me what you think.

I just watched it and to me it clearly looked like Peter standing there for a few seconds before flipping the switch.

jdog
09-Feb-2007, 02:06 AM
I just watched it and to me it clearly looked like Peter standing there for a few seconds before flipping the switch.

i had to check this out to and to me it also looks like peter standing there but it is hard to really tell.

triste realtà
11-Feb-2007, 09:28 PM
When this happens, I used to think "why did the lights go out? aka why'd he put that in the script?" Well, this thread may be the answer. It probably happened one or more nights while shooting and George wrote it into the script.